Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
natas

New Site Dedicated To Caller ID Spoofing Information

27 posts in this topic

I made a new site, purely dedicated to Caller ID spoofing, one of my favorite topics. Caller ID Spoofing dot info.

I wasn't happy with the Wikipedia and the information on there, so I decided to create my own site on the topic instead, since I kind of consider myself an expert on the topic ;)

Right now I have the history of caller id spoofing up to the present date, the future of caller id spoofing, how people are using spoofing, how it works, and a huge list of all the best articles on spoofing. I'm going to be adding more content though, so if you have any suggestions let me know. I'd like to add some more stuff, like code on how to do it with Asterisk and VXML and what providers spoofing works with as far as Asterisk is concerned. Maybe cover backspoofing a little more in depth too.

Anyways, check out the site and feel free to link away to it ;)

This will respark a revolution in the advanced world of phreaking, which im sure we will all enjoy. But there was also a site like this in a video from CBS, I believe it was peco.com or peko with a k something like that. Either way I hope not every phreak abuses this oppurtunity before the gov't does something about this. We should have a few years of fun with this. :voteyes:

- k5deco

Awesome natas, keep up the good work on that site. For us telephony n00bs, thats a cool site!

:voteyes:

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I've been saving a bunch of spoofing related videos and I want to get them up on there as well. They're like segments that showed up on TV and stuff. I just need to up them to YouTube and make a page for them. Theres one that I've been trying to download but haven't figured out how to grab the file yet....

Update: I just added a Frequently Asked Questions page with some of the most common questions I've heard over the years.

Good work Natas. :voteyes: :voteyes:

This is really well-done. I did not know about VXML....

What I really like is how redable it is......great font and color selection.

D.

This is really well-done. I did not know about VXML....

What I really like is how redable it is......great font and color selection.

D.

Thanks. Glad you noticed that cause I spent a bunch of time tweaking the CSS trying to get that right since its a lot of text.

I saw the site after seeing the blawg post. Awesome work mang. :voteyes:

I submitted the site to Digg and put a Digg button on the homepage for today, so if you have a Digg account help me out and Digg the story!

I'll take the button down tomorrow cause it looks like shit on there.

Some videos are up now!!!! 4 of them at the moment. Waiting for YouTube to finish converting the 5th one.

Dude, awesome site. Don't let this keep you from oldskoolphreak though! I <3 that site

Keep up the good word, man.

Wikipedia is so stupid!! Every time I try to add my site as a link under the external links on the Caller ID spoofing page, it gets removed!!! WTF. The whole reason I started the site was because the Wikipedia was such a pain in the ass to keep information up on. Now that I've created a site full of content better than the Wikipedias, I still can't keep it up on there!!!!

Wikipedia is a joke.

gj natas this is a good help for a beginner like me thx. :ninja: and 1 more thing I337 site :ninja:

Edited by baloon

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. I'm glad people are liking the site. I'll keep trying to come up with more stuff to add! (I need to add some additional content to a few of the pages so they don't look so bare.)

Enjoy spoofing while you can. PDXUSA will soon go public with ANI support.

Not only do we provide ANI, we authenticate it with the carrier who owns the number so for the few out there who can spoof ANI, you'll find yourself running into a brick wall trying to spoof a PDXUSA telecom customer.

http://www.pdxusa.net

If you have a service that leet, maybe you shouldn't have a web site that screams "1997".

If you have a service that leet, maybe you shouldn't have a web site that screams "1997".

lol agree !!

LOL their website looks rancid!!

You could even have used a template to get something better. http://oswd.org ftw!

natas, what is that last video doing on the site? The one that says annoying kid .. what was the point to that video ..

Edited by riscphree

Not only do we provide ANI, we authenticate it with the carrier who owns the number so for the few out there who can spoof ANI, you'll find yourself running into a brick wall trying to spoof a PDXUSA telecom customer.

This sounds much like a Contest / Invitation to prove they are not what they claim ... Uhh Ohh, Grab yer Buttsets, and call the Fon3 Rang3r ... Well Hell I should give your Forum Addy to the Y.C.P and see what happens ...

Edited by Majest|c

natas, is there a connection fee with the spoofcard cards? Or maybe a number 27 information integer fee? The site looks nice and sleek btw, very cool.

With the system in place & cooperating tier 1 providers authenticating ANI for their resellers, we not only say we stop ANI spoofing...we guarantee it.

This sounds much like a Contest / Invitation to prove they are not what they claim ... Uhh Ohh, Grab yer Buttsets, and call the Fon3 Rang3r ... Well Hell I should give your Forum Addy to the Y.C.P and see what happens ...