p0d

Oh Sh!t

50 posts in this topic

Yeah, I learned my lesson all right. Don't scan without permission and if you do keep a low bandwidth profile.

However I did get some interesting results, like the fact that the copiers have port 80 wide open to allow for administrative access, and I printed out one of my essays that was do today on it. (Teacher owes me 5$ because he said there was no way I could get it to him before the end of class, XD I printed it out right next to him in the hallway... he thought I was a wizard; the admin thought that was hysterical so she let that one slide as well)

priz?

Dictionary?

inside joke about wizards and a history teacher Mr. Pryzpek

What are you, stoned or stupid? You don't

hack a bank across state lines from your

house, you'll get nailed by the FBI.

What are you, stoned or stupid? You don't

hack a bank across state lines from your

house, you'll get nailed by the FBI.

But dude, the ATM spat the money right into the street, that was me!! :wacko:

your missing the point i'm more than sure someone much 13373|2 than myself could use that info, all you would need to do now is find out were he wen to school and some other info you could social engineer and vala

your missing the point i'm more than sure someone much 13373|2 than myself could use that info, all you would need to do now is find out were he wen to school and some other info you could social engineer and vala

You still don't get it, do you? The local IP gives you NO info.

It's almost like saying my IP is 127.0.0.1, while true it's not going to help you unless you are on his network (like you go to his school and even so on internal networks that is usually public info)

BTW, my IP is 192.168.1.200.

the network your talking about is most definitely locked off for babyhackedribs was the one in the first place if how much personal info i should post and i doubt he'd give you a open door since we love the place

One time I had somebody's local IP Address and I ate some Ramen noodles and went to sleep. What's the point of the story? There isn't one, just like your comments.

Damien. That actually made me laugh really hard. If you don't mind, I think I'll use that in the future.

the network your talking about is most definitely locked off for babyhackedribs was the one in the first place if how much personal info i should post and i doubt he'd give you a open door since we love the place

Why dont you go read a book on basic networking and then come back.

One time I had somebody's local IP Address and I ate some Ramen noodles and went to sleep. What's the point of the story? There isn't one, just like your comments.

Yeah. Hate to go off-topic :( But that was hilarious.

Why dont you go read a book on basic networking and then come back.

sorry i'm not at the level to understand networking, and i probably should read a book on it but i can't afford one and im not sure if my library has one. I was only making an assumption, although it was with out any real substantial information other than what I've been told by him and the network administrator.

i apologize for my noobish behavior.

Just standing up for my friends.

sorry i'm not at the level to understand networking, and i probably should read a book on it but i can't afford one and im not sure if my library has one. I was only making an assumption, although it was with out any real substantial information other than what I've been told by him and the network administrator.

Being well informed is to think for yourself, being ill informed is to let others do the thinking, being uninformed is to not think at all.. ignorance makes for a poor excuse.

If you had bothered to even briefly search the forum or google you would have found that there is a plethora of free networking tutorials, many tailored to beginners.

i get it now.

Private network

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Local ip address)

In Internet terminology, a private network is a network that uses RFC 1918 IP address space. Computers may be allocated addresses from this address space when it is necessary for them to communicate with other computing devices on an internal network (non-Internet).

Private networks are becoming quite common in office local area network (LAN) designs, as many organisations do not see a need for globally unique IP addresses for every computer, printer and other device that the organisations use. Another reason for the extensive use of private IP addresses is the shortage of publicly registered IP addresses. IPv6 was created to alleviate this shortage, but is yet to be in widespread use.

Routers on the Internet are (normally) configured to discard any traffic using private IP addresses. This isolation gives private networks a basic form of security as it is not usually possible for the outside world to establish a connection directly to a machine using these addresses. As connections cannot be made between different private networks via the internet, different organisations can use the same private address range without risking address conflicts (communications accidentally reaching third party which is using the same IP address).

If a device on a private network needs to communicate with other networks it is necessary for a "mediating gateway" to ensure that the outside network is presented with an address that is "real" (or publicly reachable) so that routers allow the communication. Typically this gateway will be a network address translation (NAT) device or a proxy server.

This can cause problems, however, when organisations try to connect networks that both use private address spaces. There is the potential for clashes and routing problems if both networks use the same IP addresses for their private networks, or rely on NAT to connect them through the Internet.

The current private internet addresses are: :voteyes:

Shakes head in sadness. lol, my inet at home has been down for about 4 or so days (more like 3) sry about not posting. Didn't think I would get this much feed back. *sniffle* *sniffle*

PS: I know Bino personally, don't dis em to hard he is just a wee n00blet.

Ive done something like that back in grade 7

i was doing little Winpopups between me and another person on the school server, domain493 i recall vaugely.

but then I wanted to popup somebody else.

but they werent signed in with their proper credentials.

they were using guest9, as i thought it was a LAN, i did the popup

told them how to activate it.

then i sent one,

bam, all the computers in the lab dropped out, restarted...

turns out I PM bombed the entire school from a Pentium 2.

resess cut short :P

XD, they find out it was you... or did they just not care

Man my school's admin was also my graphic design teacher. He is one of the most ignorant people I have ever met. He could not hold a conversation about networking or anything. I used to tell him security flaws for extra credit :)

I once remember him bragging about how he learned HTML in 3 months. No way he would know what nmap is. Was there a point to scanning your school you had in mind at first baby-hackribs?

becuase im not sure if he'll reply within the month.

when your at boarding school in hardwick mass (aka the middle of nowhere 1 store (general) and a 1 pump gas station.) you get bored. i don't remember him saying there was a point just curious... i think...

becuase im not sure if he'll reply within the month.

when your at boarding school in hardwick mass (aka the middle of nowhere 1 store (general) and a 1 pump gas station.) you get bored. i don't remember him saying there was a point just curious... i think...

BING BING BING, retard2.jpg!!

Edited by baby-Hackribs

rewee!!??? didn't i give you that picture?

rewee!!??? didn't i give you that picture?

No. Lol thats an oldie.