StankDawg

Defcon 15 - "who is going" thread

32 posts in this topic

This is just a "post if you are definitely going to Defcon15" thread. Do not post "I want to go but can't" or "I don't have the money" or "will someone let me crash in their room?" or anything else other than whether or not you will be there and maybe when/where. Once we know who will be there, we may organize a binrev meeting again like we did last year.

I just booked my trip today. I get in late Thursday night August 2nd and will stay in Vegas until Friday the 10th.

Is anyone else confirmed?

Flying in the afternoon of Aug 2nd and will be leaveing Vegas Aug 6 mid-day. Room and flights are booked.

I will be flying in to Vegas on 26th and driving to LA on the 7th. I have my flight, hotel and rental car all booked and will be staying at Caesars Palace.

I'm going to be there. Got my plane tickets. Got my room reserved. And brushing up on poker.

I'm gonna be there.

I'm there. Room and plane already booked. I'm arriving afternoon of the 2nd and leaving late morning/early afternoon of the 6th.

I am going!

I wish! I would really love to go but I am suffering with money problems right now... :-/

I really fucked up my first semester of college and my Financial aid got dropped.

Well, you guys have fun!

[edit]

Err.. I didn't read all of what StankDawg said about only posting if you are for sure going

Sorry. I feel embarrassed right now. I almost always make sure I read the post before I reply... I get mad when people don't and now I am the stupid hypocrite.

[/edit]

Edited by ansichart

I'm going. I've booked my plane ticket and am making hotel arrangements.

Ffs would love to go it's just the price lool..Any way's let us know haw you got on.

Ansichart: I done the same thing lol'z.

Edited by n00b

I will be there. Driving down on Wensday night and stay till Sunday prolly. Gonna worry about a Hotel when I get there.

I'm trying hard as all get-out to find a way to make it. Black Hat is out of the question, but I think I might be able to sneak out late Friday or early Saturday.

Woo... Flight booked! It looks like the Riviera is sold out, so I'll be at Circus Circus (across the street).

The next thread should be contact numbers for people showing up. :) Well, maybe in a month or

so...

I'll be going again this year. I will get in to Las Vegas on the 2nd, and leave on the 6th.

Most of you don't know me yet, but I'll be there again this year.

-Minister

Edited by MiniTrue

I'll definitely be there! Staying at the Riviera. Hope the convention in there isn't as bad as what I heard about last year.

I will absolutely be attending DefCon this year. I live in town across from UNLV. Anyone up for random discussion and delicious IN-n-Out burgers :voteyes: after the events on Friday or Saturday?

yeah, i think we'll definitely have a binrev meet up. i guess the best thing to do is for everyone to just find each other at the con.

I will absolutely be attending DefCon this year. I live in town across from UNLV. Anyone up for random discussion and delicious IN-n-Out burgers :voteyes: after the events on Friday or Saturday?

yeah, i think we'll definitely have a binrev meet up. i guess the best thing to do is for everyone to just find each other at the con.

I will post the meet-up plans once the final scheduled is released (any day now).

Just booked my flight and room i won't be staying at the rivera but i'll be in town from thursday around noon thru sunday at 10pm i believe