Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doomtroll

Top disposable email address services

8 posts in this topic

I've used dodgeit for a long time. Very useful for those sites that want you to sign up for no particular reason.

Edited by Ohm

I've used dodgeit for a long time. Very useful for those sites that want you to sign up for no particular reason.

It *was* useful, but I noticed more sites are not allowing @dodgeit.com email addresses (craigslist for example).

I haven't noticed that. But perhaps an throw-away email service is best if it's not popular.

I've been a long time fan of dodgeit.com, willhack4food is a good site, but it's usually not worth the time to set it up for the things that I need. Dodgeit it faster and usually will do everything I need.

Thats cool. I just tried spaml and thats like, the neatest thing. No clicking... its all auto! I thought it was useful. Thanks again!

i think though that will hack for food is still the best disposable email site, cause its run by stankdawg. we can trust him cant we, however we dont actually know the people who run other dispossable email sites, do we, or do you.....

lol sorry if you do, i sound like a noob.