littlemac

Bypassing HP Power-On Password with Unlock6

31 posts in this topic

Trying to flash BIOS on HP nx9005 with no luck!

Displayed "Enter password" at boot up. Now I can't access BIOS to boot from CD/DVD.

I need to remove BIOS password. When I press F12 my hash code is 14266

Please help me with my laptop!

Regards

if u still have unlocck6 an i plz have a copy i have a hp in dire need of a bios password

thank you

I am running W7, will unlock6 run in Windows at all? Haven't downloaded it yet, thought I saw a post which made think the person couldn't run the prog in windows

I am running W7, will unlock6 run in Windows at all? Haven't downloaded it yet, thought I saw a post which made think the person couldn't run the prog in windows

the link from rapidshare ( http://rapidshare.com/files/68277812/unlock6.zip.html ) still works.

The instructions say to run the program from a command line within windows

I have an HP DV4000 laptop with a Power-On password activated, but no password. The HP manual details how to reset CMOS, pointing to a program on their website called UNLOCK6.EXE, which is no longer available (Thanks, HP!).

Anyway, I have tried unplugging the CMOS battery, looked for a jumper or switch, etc. but no luck. It seems like the only way is to find this UNLOCK6 program to run the override password (05260) that was given to me on this laptop, so that UNLOCK6 can generate a backdoor password.

If anyone can help with a copy of this program or by generating the password and passing it along to me, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have ever forgotten my HP login Windows password, tried many ways. Fortunately, I got out of problem with the Windows Password Recovery Basic.

The tutorial helped me much:

http://windowspasswordrecovery.net/article/hp-password-reset.html