bananacakes9

Since I'm Uber Noob.

29 posts in this topic

Hey Since I'm a noob again @ hacking & forums have changed a bit, I'm asking for help in a few areas,

1. I'm wondering about Info gathering worms & lockdown worms, they don't harm any information just gather it. & the lockdown worm, just makes your computer useless for awhile..

2. An avatar & Sig.

Thanks Ya'll Any and ALL USEFUL help is appreciated.

~Gen

An avatar & Sig

Find Zal91

I can help you out with the Sig.

Find my thread in the Photoshop forum.

Remember,

3. DEFINITION OF "HACKING"

Hacking is about production, not destruction; it involves curiosity, research, analysis, knowledge, the creation of new ideas, the discovery of amazing breakthroughs, and the sharing of information with those who will use it responsibly. Hacking is not illegal activity. The Digital Dawg Pound and the Binary Revolution Forums will not take any responsibility for your actions, nor do we condone any sort of illegal activity, especially in the name of hacking.

:)

Fuck Zal

sigzq8.jpg

lol, Your right, that is much better then anything zal would make.

Hilarity ensues with you guys eh? as for the lil quote with hacking, I'm not harming.. I'm gathering information.. call it learning...

"My crime is that of curiosity."

I don't know you so it had to be generic.

IG.png

Exactally I'm just curious what my teacher is doing with my grades since I make lowest 90's on tests & do daily work.. but uhh I was failing.. must learn why. & I wanna learn a few other things

Sweet that'll work for now. Now.. its there.. but how do I get it here, sorry I suck at it alllll. I know 0 about any hacking & most filetransfers I norm use Limewire & such for programs and what not.

edit: I'm going to quit cryin.

Edited by BrakeDanceJ

Immortaliscooperio if you don't use the sig I made you I really will kill myself.

Exactally I'm just curious what my teacher is doing with my grades since I make lowest 90's on tests & do daily work.. but uhh I was failing.. must learn why. & I wanna learn a few other things

billy: teacher why am i failing you class?

teacher: because you come to class drugged up and read PLA issus in class.

billy: oh :(

billy: teacher why am i failing you class?

teacher: because you come to class drugged up and read PLA issus in class.

billy: oh :(

I don't like the PLA

thanks, and Zal, still idk about the sig.. :(

Immortaliscooperio if you don't use the sig I made you I really will kill myself.

I'll do it :grr:

I'll do it :grr:

Drake if I make you a sig will you use it?

Pleeeeeze

EDIT: It will be so rad

Edited by SiDaFaLiCKNo

:spawn1: DOOM :spawn1: Anyone know more about Honeypots & Kane & Able software, anything illegal I know nothing about.. and anyone one else who knows nothing about it.. help me with nothing? :)

:spawn1: DOOM :spawn1: Anyone know more about Honeypots & Kane & Able software, anything illegal I know nothing about.. and anyone one else who knows nothing about it.. help me with nothing? :)

Cain And Abel

Not Kane And Able

+ I forget what proxies are you have to explain everything to me.. really slow.. I forgot what limited knowledge I DID have.. of hacking

well, I've always seen it written as Kane.. I know Cain as from the bible.. but. I thought it was MEANT to be different.. read my above post I r dumb :unsure:

edit: I'm going to quit cryin.

Edited by BrakeDanceJ

In essence I want to gather large amounts of information, what that information is doesn't REALLY concern anyone other than me, & is to be shared with only ME now, I know "google is your friend" but I'm looking for someone who actually knows what the hell they are doing, I've tried some google, it's crapshoot sites that think they know what they're talking about.. now. With that said, anyone I have pissed off in any way (IDK How.. ) But I'm sorry.

I did have some C++ books around here.. what are most worms programmed with? I believe the reason I stopped last time was I needed a program I didn't have.

well I've decided to attempt to start with python, thanks.