Elitch

I need my binrev radio!!!

54 posts in this topic

re: ep193 What happened to no politics? Binrev plugging policy? I appreciate the episode and did find it entertaining and informative, and forgive me for being daft. Was the apparent consent that it is a good idea for police to have the power to database everything we do perhaps sarcasm? Was the interview at the end meant to scare us or honestly recruit us?

Some creative criticism? A little less pwning and a little more hacking.

Cheers

it was meant for information purposes only. i had no intent to recruit any one. the NCFI is something you should be aware of as it will be changing how things are done, on the government side. as for police databasing everything; no i don't think that's good, but i do think that if some of us were to help get some of the criminals out of the way, it would help our image. i'm not saying turn on our own, but the maybe script kiddies that make life difficult for all of us.

if i scared you, i'm sorry :roll: , but it's nothing to be scared about just be for-warned.

as for politics; how was the episode political? if it was i didn't mean it to be.

Anyone get the reference in the title?

Anyone get the reference in the title?

no, why don't you enlighten me.

no pressure, but could I please have a new binrev episode? cheers

yes mister dawg sir... that was a fun show... [side note] in the intro they showed the page for hacktv in firefox it had a link for lemon party... and me like a dumbass went to the site... i frikkin' fell of my frikkin' chair! pretty lady beside me looked at me with distaste... crap thought this was for hacktv

Paranoia is an illness I contracted in institutions. It is not the reason for my sentences to reform school and prison. It is the effect, not the cause.

Edited by emancipated_squirell