Elitch

I need my binrev radio!!!

54 posts in this topic

ok, here you go, me and enigma are going to record a show. zal and drake are going to record a show. if either are any good, as judged by stankdawg, then he can use them.

remember to keep the shows format the same, obviously you can skip the email section. but the shows format MUST stay the same, and try and thin about all the things you dont like about binrev radio, and dont do those things.

Anyone else is welcome to join in on the fun. just make sure you have a cohost and email it to me. if you suck at audio editing, zal will do it for you, and ill send zal the binrev theme.

so when are we recording mr droopy

I don't think Drake wants to do a show with me.

:(

I don't think Drake wants to do a show with me. :(

You know I love you, binrev just has very high standards... I'm working on solving the problem as we speak by making Enigma solve the problem.

You know I love you, binrev just has very high standards... I'm working on solving the problem as we speak by making Enigma solve the problem.

and why do i have to solve your problems sheesh :unsure:

and why do i have to solve your problems sheesh :unsure:

Because I'm the one with the whip! *Crack

hold up. high standards? wtf? :lol: i've done BRR i know for a fact that there are no standards let alone high standards.

I think me and zal91 will be doing a show.

I know im pretty new to the forums and dont have many people's respect yet. But, im pretty good with audio editing. I've been using Sonar, and FL along with some other small programs sinse I was 13.

There was something like that quite awhile ago. It was called 'Phreak Phactor'. I suggest everyone email ntheory and ask when it's coming back. ;)

We should have a show where the fans run it.

We could have some one as host then someone as co host.

I can handle all the editing and stuff, and we could call each other through skype.

We could do the show on on things people suggest in IRC during the show, everyone would have a chance to contribute. I could hold myslef back from going on a rant.

It would be a great show.

I heard the show you did on Skype Drake, thought it was good.

Well thanks, I appreciate that.

Well thanks, I appreciate that.

yeah he doesn't do bad work at all

Doesn't hurt to listen to old episodes of Hackermind or RFA while waiting for a new BRR. A lot of the newer people around here don't know that Hackermind inspired RFA and you could probably say Hackermind and RFA inspired BRR.

Faceman and I have something in mind...

Yes the situation is effectively under control at this point, I wouldn't be too concerned.

Edited by Drake Anubis

<_<

I do'nt think Drake wants to do a show with me. :(

*don't

Glad I found this post. I have been hunched up in the corner jonesing for my weekly dose of hacking goodness and some Stankdawg swearfilled rants!

Anyhow it is all cool Got loads of old shows the need a relisten so I can keep myself from robbing the liquor store for a week or two :o

Damm it, why did you guys go and ban switchblade, he could have taken over the show <_<

That would make for some seriously interesting radio.....all though I'm pretty sure I would suffer more brain damage from an episode with him then an entire crate of beer and 4lbs of weed.

new episode tonight! details remain a mystery... :unsure:

new episode tonight! details remain a mystery... :unsure:

Your such a tease Stankdawg. I have dreams where you still guest appear on oldskoolphreak. But alas, i'll keep those to myself... :blush:

Yes the situation is effectively under control at this point, I wouldn't be too concerned.

i dunno listen to repeat ads and plugs suxors.

re: ep193 What happened to no politics? Binrev plugging policy? I appreciate the episode and did find it entertaining and informative, and forgive me for being daft. Was the apparent consent that it is a good idea for police to have the power to database everything we do perhaps sarcasm? Was the interview at the end meant to scare us or recruit us?

Some creative criticism? A little less pwning and a little more hacking.

Cheers

I get the informative part and I'm not scared, just annoyed that by invoking the Holy Mantra "It's for the children" you were advocating hackers to do police work. If our society is so concerned about children can you please explain public schools. This seemed to have a political bias, but that may just be me. However the last thing the "free world" needs is fringe groups showing the oligarchy how to better control us. It's to help the children now, but so were seat belts. Increasingly crimes by their very nature (an act in violation of the system) are becoming "computer crimes" (the new infrastructure of the system) and often attract much stiffer penalties than the mundane equivalent. A bit worrying that.

Again, cool episode. The interview was a nice touch, I dig media that follows up it's stories. A bit more hacking content would be sweet, buying a robot vacuum cleaner is not hacking.

Edited by Elitch

re: ep193 What happened to no politics? Binrev plugging policy? I appreciate the episode and did find it entertaining and informative, and forgive me for being daft. Was the apparent consent that it is a good idea for police to have the power to database everything we do perhaps sarcasm? Was the interview at the end meant to scare us or honestly recruit us?

Some creative criticism? A little less pwning and a little more hacking.

Cheers

I think it was ment more to inform us rather then to scare or recruit us