Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phrox

hello... introduce myself to the forums...

23 posts in this topic

Hello, im phrox... I live in 864 npa... 19... Didn't want to get flamed for introducing myself in any other forums so I felt I should post here.

Thats it.

-End-

nice to meat you, there really isn't any flameing that goes on around here, nice to see you join, and I fell you will enjoy it here. These forums are a great place.

One question, phreak or hacker, or both, or a phreak getting into hacking, or vice versa, or undecided?

1) awesome avatar.

2) This is a flame-free zone, but we also keep flames to a minimum in the other forums as well...usually.

3) WELCOME!

2) This is a flame-free zone, but we also keep flames to a minimum in the other forums as well...usually.

yeah, we don't flame unless we HAVE to, or if we have an organized flame war like we did in tha playa hatas forum (that was sweet...)

oh, welcome dude!

Thanks, good to be here... First off... I do a little of both... mostly just dabble in phreaking now... Second... Thanks for the complement on my advatar. :)

oh yeah my friend has both issues of binrev... I still havnt got to read but a little out of them but they are really nice so far. I'v already called the webmaster and complemented him on the site... this was a pretty good while ago... I just never registered on the forums.... so here I am :)

AH HA

that was you that called me a coupla months ago, couldnt remember your handle for the life of me

welcome to the fold, and we dont do much flaming ... except on hacnslach; he's a douchebag :ninja:

a coupla lol? I don't recall saying that ... where was this at ?

hacnslaCH?! now i KNOW that typo in binrev was intentional!!!!

rofl...but really, we try to get along as much as we can....except for bland, he's the douchebag around here ;)

heh... o.

lets see what goofy crazy smile face I can put on this post here....

hmmm

looking over them....

:teeth:

hah... pretty funny looking.

yo man! don't I know you from alt.phreaking?

or is that a different phrox?

:D

welcome and hello

*smile and wave* <- thats about the best i can do ;-)

Thanks, good to be here... First off... I do a little of both... mostly just dabble in phreaking now... Second... Thanks for the complement on my advatar. :)

oh yeah my friend has both issues of binrev... I still havnt got to read but a little out of them but they are really nice so far.  I'v already called the webmaster and complemented him on the site... this was a pretty good while ago... I just never registered on the forums.... so here I am :)

your friend is featured on the gallery page! ;)

I was wondering wtf u were talking about...I know I didn't get a call.

edit: oh yeah, bland is a dirty douchbag! :devil:

I bought a :borg: product the other day, and it's lack of functionality made me really :growl: so I called :borg: tech support and said :stfu: but they still didn't help me so I used my :ninja: skill and the power of :devil: to 0wn them.

heh, that was fun.

:huh:

Welcome to the forums, phr0x...

I would have to say that being dirty is inherent in the nature of a douchebag. Feminine hygene is a dirty job.

And yet Im sure he see's more female genititals then all of us combined.. it is after all, part of that job.

And dont worry phrox, we are kind here.. although we may make fun of you in a good natured way ;)

Yes, I am the phrox from alt.phreaking :)

and stank... It was the guy from texas if I remember correctly.

and thanks everyone for the kind welcome.

whistles and points at self while jumping up and down

it was me it was me that you called way back ago