joshua50187

everybody is going to laugh at me :(

35 posts in this topic

i need help either hacking myspace or hacking aol told you you will be laughing at me i have a few ideas how just don't have the over all skill to know how to do them any help would be awesome maybe brute force help or something anythign y you give me will help

I'm in a pretty good mood so I'll help you out, this link contains everything you need.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't mean to quote tehbizz

Edited by tao_of_pi

Moved to Nubie HQ

I'm in a pretty good mood so I'll help you out, this link contains everything you need.

heh that's pretty funny

First off, thats not really hacking and it requires no skill.

Any ANYWHERE you go, you will be told no to help. Hackers just don't do that stuff. Those are script-kiddies and crackers. It's just bad and we don't approve of it.

So... no. No ones laughing, but no one'll help you.

sweet and i hate punctuation and will not use it it is not worth it

EDIT: Sorry, didn't mean to quote tehbizz

That's too funny.

Then I don't think helping you will be worth anyone's time if you don't take into consideration trying to make coherent sense. Also, see rule 6 of forum rules:

6. INTELLIGIBILITY

You are encouraged to make sure that your posts are comprehensible and written in a language resembling proper English. If your posts fail to live up to an acceptable standard of readability, then no one will read your posts. Remember, your words are all that you have on these forums. If your English is sloppy and full of errors, people will see you as being far younger and more immature than you actually are. If your English is relatively error-free and well-constructed, people will perceive you as being more intelligent and mature, and will respect you for it. However, do not call others out on their use or misuse of language; leave the moderating to the moderators.

The less of an attempt you make, the less anyone will try and help you.

Then no one will ever take your seriously. If you're too lazy and ignorant to compose actual sentences, I'm certainly not going to give you much of my time. One of the only "first impressions" you have on Internet forums is your grammar and punctuation. if u rite like this then no one will pay any attention to you youre just another lazy noob who cant be bothered to use punctuation and writes in huge runon sentences that wants something for nothing.

Then no one will ever take your seriously. If you're too lazy and ignorant to compose actual sentences, I'm certainly not going to give you much of my time. One of the only "first impressions" you have on Internet forums is your grammar and punctuation. if u rite like this then no one will pay any attention to you youre just another lazy noob who cant be bothered to use punctuation and writes in huge runon sentences that wants something for nothing.

LMAO. That's exactly right.

Avatar/Oroborus don't listen to those other guys, they're just mad because they aren't 1337 hax0rs.

How to Hack MySpace easy!!!

EDIT:tubgirl in NHQ? what were you thinking man? - rightcoast

Sorry, seemed funny at the time; my bad.

Edited by xGERMx

awesome link. And i will try to be more intelligible. With this whole subject thing about myspace hacking, it's simple myspace has been boosting up its security forever. And you don't hear of hackings anymore besides, phishing an was wondering if there is still anyway that it could be hacked. other then script kiddie ways brute forcing or anything. it is more like a exploit finding topic

I was just playing around and it looks like the expressionsrc="none" issue is fixed. So nope, can't help you.

Ok, so why hasn't anyone given a straight answer yet? I am kind of interested in knowing if Myspace can be easily hacked. Also, how hard would it be to get into facebook?

Ok, so why hasn't anyone given a straight answer yet? I am kind of interested in knowing if Myspace can be easily hacked. Also, how hard would it be to get into facebook?

Partly because the laziness of the poster turns me off, partly because I don't a whole assload about xss. I could have elaborated on the issue I mentioned, but won't. It looks fixed anyway. I'll fill you in at the br407 meeting if you want.

'Hacking myspace' as in stealing a users session, relatively easy. Read up on XSS, look at examples of past exploits and start thinking about common elements and possible substitutes, redirects are easy to find. They're quite prevalent so you'll probably find people willing to help.

'Hacking myspace' as in hacksawing into their goldbases and making it your castle, good luck. No one would share a vector like that unless they're a retard, that through some random events stumbled upon it/iwantsomei'mafamouswhitehatidon'tactuallyknowshitLOOKATMYNAMEbullshitbookdeal. or a combination of both of those also known as Ankit Fadia.

'Hacking myspace' as in stealing a users session, relatively easy. Read up on XSS, look at examples of past exploits and start thinking about common elements and possible substitutes, redirects are easy to find. They're quite prevalent so you'll probably find people willing to help.

'Hacking myspace' as in hacksawing into their goldbases and making it your castle, good luck. No one would share a vector like that unless they're a retard, that through some random events stumbled upon it/iwantsomei'mafamouswhitehatidon'tactuallyknowshitLOOKATMYNAMEbullshitbookdeal. or a combination of both of those also known as Ankit Fadia.

and they say i can't be understood

That made a lot of sense really, it was clear in its intentions.

w0w c@n 1 b3 @ 1337 h@x0r t00? there is no need to "hack" myspace, it is the world's best social data warehouse, mine it. If you can't think of something a little more fun, and challenging to do with myspace than h@x0ring someone's acct. you need to read more.

i'm talking of a overall security assessment. not mining it or anything like that just a basic run of some exploits

i'm talking of a overall security assessment. not mining it or anything like that just a basic run of some exploits

Read! Start out with baby steps and move up. Your like an infant trying to run track.

Tip: Before you go and try everything you learn off website tutorials, examine the structure and how the website works.

i have that i have every avaliable html or javascript file i could get but as of understanding i don't know and i don't have my friend does

Stealing a users myspace session? I think any way that could be possible would be patched in a heartbeat. Unless you mean phishing their password. Or do you literally mean stealing their cookies, because I'm totally new on XSS. Just started reading about it a few days ago, but I guess the article I read was poor, as it made it look like dull and useless.