joshua50187

c++ learning and comprehension

78 posts in this topic

your profile says you're from san jose, california, but that is clearly british copyright law.

Magistrate? Unauthorised? Looks like it is, or at least not US copyright law.. Oh, look where it comes from.

Spongebob crazypants, no one said you posting that snippet was illegal. I was only questioning why you were trying to put the GPL on it, then you had to go and mention the legality of peer to peer file sharing. But the fact that you did write that people have the right to use that snippet how they wanted is just crazy, you don't have the right to give that right.

ok im kinda getting irritated with this if you look back on it i said this was take from teach yourself c++ written by al stevens the code is released under the gnu license. Not anythign thing else just the stupid ass code that was put in there not anything else but the c++ source code

Quoting a snippet was legal, saying "you" were releasing "someone else's" work just makes you look silly. The peer-to-peer filesharing bit you spouted off on was the the most ignorant thing I have seen someone say on the internet in a long, long time. Frankly, I am amazed. I'm closing this useless thread. Some other mod can open it if they want, I don't even care. This is a waste of my time to even keep checking back waiting for someone to call you a name, since you are practically laying out the welcome mat. I hate wasting time, and keystrokes, I'm done.

Guys, when he starts another thread, remember the rules. I'm actually impressed by your restraint. Good job.