Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vgnpwr801

Fat32 partitions

5 posts in this topic

I used to post under darkr a loooong time ago. Im sure no one remembers me. BUt heres a noob question.

I just bought lap top with about 120gb worth of storage. The OS is WinXP. But its partitioned off where its partitioned off into two drives with 60gigs each.

Is there anyway to fix this? I want most of my storage on C drive. I some memory needs to be partitioned off, but 60 gigs?

I used to post under darkr a loooong time ago. Im sure no one remembers me. BUt heres a noob question.

I just bought lap top with about 120gb worth of storage. The OS is WinXP. But its partitioned off where its partitioned off into two drives with 60gigs each.

Is there anyway to fix this? I want most of my storage on C drive. I some memory needs to be partitioned off, but 60 gigs?

First, learn to speak English properly.

Second, give partition magic a shot, I think it can merge partitions together.

Ok.

I was at work and was in a hurry, thus the improper grammer in my last post.

Thank you for the help.

First, learn to speak English properly.

Second, give partition magic a shot, I think it can merge partitions together.

qparted not partition magic