diablo69

PLA

51 posts in this topic

I read a topic yesterday that mentioned how horrible they are...is it really true? What is the purpose of their website? To me it looks like a site that is "phone based fart jokes" metaphorically speaking in the sense that they are always doing prank calls and mentioning "Cactus's"

Can anyone tell me their personal experiences there?

Diablo

Edited by diablo69

yea man it is a pretty horrible place I even have some horror stories about the one named ..... I hate to say his name Murd0c. Pm me your phone number and we can chat about it later.

The PLA is nothing but urban legends and fake-ass phone phreaking lore. I've never heard of anything worthwhile coming out of the so-called PLA.

All of you, get over it, there is no such thing as the PLA.

Everyone on this site knows the PLA are just a bunch of wanna-be hackers who only know how to make prank phone calls and destroy things. They make a mockery of the H/P scene and give us true hackers a bad name. By making this thread, you're only exposing more people to their immature garbage. I just hope the mods notice these PLA threads and delete them to restore some sense of dignity to these forums.

LOL

Dont EVER speak Ill of PLA ok? :ninja: I enjoy PLA podcasts..... thats my type of sense of humor right there, fkin awesome stuff.....

Keep doing what your doing rbcp....whether its phone mobbing or f*ckin peoples lives over..its all in good fun.

PLA are the morons who have been invading my turf. I keep booting them out of OTV but they keep trying to get back in!

All of you, get over it, there is no such thing as the PLA.

d00d STFU you fuck1ng h0mo, the PLA got me through my heroin addiction.

The PLA beigeboxed my cactus. Bastards.

the damn PLA switched my newborn child with a cactus in the middle of the night. stay away from those guys, nothing but trouble.

Every time I try to sell my cactus on ebay, those damn PLA'ers mob-bid on it and drive up the price and then never pay for it! Now I am stuck with this cactus FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! :cry:

Every time I try to sell my cactus on ebay, those damn PLA'ers mob-bid on it and drive up the price and then never pay for it! Now I am stuck with this cactus FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! :cry:

BUYING a cactus is pure blasphemy. I know it's hard for you to understand, but by sabotaging auctions like these we are doing God's work.

You do not find the Cactus. Instead the Cactus finds YOU!

You do not find the Cactus. Instead the Cactus finds YOU!

Only in Soviet Russia. Don't trust them Rusky Cacti.

The PLA is really a way for the real PLA (Palestinian Liberation Army) to funnel funds and other goods in and out of the United States. The Phonelosers of America are just a quickly thrown together cover up. Some people who were part of the phonelosers part of the PLA got fed up with just sitting around collecting funds from the PLO to maintain the fake website. Those people spun off and formed the UPL, an organization dedicated to losing their domains to domain harvesters.

Edited by lmnk

I would like a nice little cactus to put on my windowsill but I can't find one on EBay for less than $5000.

Goddamned ####ing PLA.

Why hasn't anyone dubbed over some WolfeTone songs with 'PLA', in stead of 'IRA'?

Get on it.

I'd like to bid on your job, and cactus.

Can I bid on one of the children from the children's parade?

I think credit for that one goes to murd0c, he has the perfect pedo voice.

The PLA is really a way for the real PLA (Palestinian Liberation Army) to funnel funds and other goods in and out of the United States. The Phonelosers of America are just a quickly thrown together cover up. Some people who were part of the phonelosers part of the PLA got fed up with just sitting around collecting funds from the PLO to maintain the fake website. Those people spun off and formed the UPL, an organization dedicated to losing their domains to domain harvesters.

plaislamicistszf2.jpg