Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StankDawg

RFA #39 is coming!

11 posts in this topic

RFA 39 was not cancelled as first thought. We were able to get in the show in between duals busy schedule. He might miss some or all of his sleep but his dedication to keeping the show regular came through. Besides, sleep is overrated (not!) anyway.

Unfortunately, It did not stream, but it should be up for download as soon as dual can get it prepared.

Dual: sleep will have to wait until the turkey kicks in! B)

Just heard RFA 39, and I totally agree what Stank/Dual were saying about articles with 2600 - Some articles really are time critical, personaly 6 months seems way too long (that 6 month thing must be recent, as when I sent mine in there was nothing in their reply about that). Taking for example my article, in 6 months the info would be useless (people would have upgraded anyway, and someone else may have found the same issue and used it maliciously before the word got around.)

Bowling For Columbine: http://www.bowlingforcolumbine.com

Trailer - http://mfile.akamai.com/28/asf/mgm.downloa...wlingf_300k.asx

I remember going to the site before it way mentioned on RFA (not sure where I heard about it), when I watched the trailer before, I was not quite sure what to make of it i.e. what type of movie it was, as the trailer at least seemed to me to be filmed in a humerous sort of way - which I found strange seeing as the Columbine incident was the subject matter.

I'd totally recomen checking out http://us.imdb.com/Title?0310793 for perspective on the movie.

Great show, i especially liked stank's photo kiosk idea :lol:

BTW- Anyone know what the closing song was?

dual, just for the record, I think the levels on this episode sounded better than ever. Whatever settings you used this time, stick with them!

Also, while looking at my site stats, I noticed that I also get quite a few hits from Romania. But I also get many hits from Australia, Mexico, Belgium, and the Netherlands.

I know where the Australia, Romania, and Mexico hits come from (well some of them anyway) but who is visiting from Belgium? Does anyone want to claim that one?

I also have a few hits from Ireland, Norway, Singapore, and Poland!

Speaking of the culteral diversity, please use this thread to post your shout-outz from your country! I really love to hear, meet, and know hackers from other countries. Let's hear from you!

one more thing, just for the record: I *DO NOT* think Rush Limbaugh is God.

dual can you play Factory 81's cover of Insane in the Brain the next show?

also i think you should get someone different for everyshow (or so) to identify what show/number it is (kinda like a Jurrasic 5 does) like mute's dad did that was dope

:spam::ninja:

The closing music was Impact Kemistry off of Mesmer1 by DJ Cor Fijneman.

We played that Factory 81 cover in an earlier ep, 26 or 27, but I'm sure we'll play it again in the future.

That's a great idea about the episode number! If anybody wants to do it for episode 41, or any future episode for that matter, send a wav file with your intro stating the ep number and I'll pick my favorite and put in the show.

Great show. I'm glad Radio Shack no longer jerks people for personal info. One of my favorite responses was give my mailing address as:

c/o Customer Relations

200 Taylor Street

6th Floor

Fort Worth, TX 76102

I've done this in many different states. It was always taken and only a couple employees recognized it as Tandy Corporate Head Quarters.