Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kill4killin

Geekattack-online.net

5 posts in this topic

This is my page, not terribly useful ATM because I have been swamped with projects and stuff since last semester so I hope to finish the renovations by sometime in the summer if not before the summer starts.

Basically it is a technology site that has a news blog for technology news along with games, tutorials for overclocking/hacking/phreaking/ect.

I started doing renovations about a year ago and ran into real life problems that had to be taken care of first but back when I actually maintained it before the renovations started it was getting over 2000 unique visitors/week

So take a look, see what you think and I will look forward to finishing this soon.

http://www.geekattack-online.net

This site is dedicated to everything computer and technology related. We also have games available for those looking for a little entertainment, as well as tools and programs to make your everyday tasks while using your computer a little easier and more enjoyable. Please take your time and look around.

If you feel something on this website is out of place, incorrect or in violation of any copyright or general law, please feel free to send me an email at admin@geekattack-online.net, and I will do my best to fulfill any requests or answer any questions. If there is anything that you would like to know about related computers or technology that's not covered in any article posted on this site, feel free to email me at the same address listed above and I will do my very best to answer your question and add it to our library of tutorials and information.

Change your intro paragraph to that, and good luck. :D

how about adding some original content instead of just links...?

What do you plan on doing with the "digg mirror" link? By no means is this a flame, but seriously consider: Why would anyone use your site to read digg articles when they can read them on the actual digg site? Your time would be better invested in something more useful, or write your own articles instead of just trying to cache digg.