nick84

RFA83

7 posts in this topic

Just listening to RFA 83, great to hear Rax back on, he raised some interesting points about “professionalism”, have to say I agree there. Also its nice to hear the intelligent discussion.

:voteyes:

heh, rax playing devils advocate and doing a hella fine job too, this ep was rad!

Great job on the ep Dual and Rax and even bland :) Good luck on the swearing dual.

Great job on the ep Dual and Rax and even bland :) Good luck on the swearing dual.

Just listening...i like it as well so far...but just to defend dual a little bit (even though RAX is my Dawg too)...I have to poitn out that at 28:50 RAX used the word "shit" after giving dual lectures about his language. ;) Just had to point that out. :P

I'm against not using profanity. I never understood why society has made a few words 'off-limits' Logically, it makes no sense to me. Sometimes SHIT and FUCK are the best words to use in a given situation. Anyway, 83 was a great ep (110 min., damn!) but I'm gonna get the fuck outta here, I've got some shit to do....