Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Admin

Forum upgrade complete!

30 posts in this topic

D'oh I completely overlooked the thing at the bottom that let me change the themes :unsure: . All themes are well designed and if it wasn't for the whiteness I'd be sticking with the green one too. However the subBlack one is the one for me as it's easier to read.. Hope they change the logo to a binrev one though :)

I like the pretty new skin and the fantastic new features. I think the skin could use some more black in it though.

Thanks and keep up the good work :)

Also, trying to figure out how to add friends :/

Edit: Wow, tonnes of new features indeed, even found the friends thingy.

Edited by Caffeine

My account was locked from use and the error I was given said that my account would be unlocked in -26 minutes.

I went on IRC, complained, and then suddenly it worked.

Sounds to me like the forum is missing a lower bounds check.

OMG HAX! What happened in the ~2 days I missed reading the board? :lol:

But yeah, seems much nicer. I initially took a dislike to the green-on-black theme back when, but after a while I got used to it, and now it just doesn't seem right without it. All you people's avatars look completely different against white for some reason.

Then again, I cussed when cal.phonelosers.org dropped WebAPP too, so I guess I should just stop being so sentimental and STFU...

BTW: that logo back at the end of Page One might be a better choice for the green-and-white theme ;)

http://www.binrev.com/forums/index.php?act=members

if you go to the "rating" and select "more than" 2 when the page comes back... when you click on the blue carrot thingy again the 2 is replace in the dropdown menu with a 0... No other numbers seem to trip it...

I raised a ticket regarding this issue, and received the following response from Invision:

I have reported this to our internal bug tracker for review from our developers. This should hopefully be fixed in the next version of the board.