Cobalt

Podcasts

22 posts in this topic

Now that I have a 2 hour commute to work/school every day I finally have some time to catch up on the podcasts I have been missing. Outside of Binrev obviously, what does everyone listen to?

Big Beef Bueno

Phone Losers of America

Diggnation

DistroWatch Weekly

Engadget

FBill Radio

Lug Radio

PaulDotCom Security Weekly

Photoshop TV

RED BAR RADIO

Sonic Valentine

SploitCast

The Linux Action Show

The show with zefrank

TWAT

My daily commute is about an hour and a half each way, so I have plenty of time to listen to podcasts. Here are some of the ones I listen to just about every week:

BinRev Radio thumbsup.gif

HackTV

Infonomicon

LugRadio

NPR Technology

NPR's This American Life

The Linux Action Show

TWAT Radio

Sploitcast

PLA Radio

Big Beef Bueno

Blue Box (VOIP security podcast)

BTW, I tried to subscribe to both Endgadget and Diggnation, but for some reason their RSS feed isn't working with bullshit iTunes. So I have to download each ep individually...

Bah! Those damn internet tubes!

Edited by MyNameIsURL

2600: Hacker Quarterly

BRR

* Brain Food Podcast (Science / Edutainment)

Dr Karl's Great Moments in Science (Short three minute 'answers')

* Dr Karl on Triple J (Talk Back Radio Call in Science / Odd Questions)

Hacker Voice Radio (UK Based Hackers Radio Show)

Lost Out Back (A candian and an irish man explain Aus)

* Mysterious Universe (All about conspiricies, UFOs, aliens, etc. Listen to the Dybuck box episode!!)

New Scientist Podcast

Security Now

The Science Show

This Week in Tech

and..

Twat Radio

PS.. I got bored typing descriptions :) Just google em! Also, * means highly recommended.

Off the Hook

PLA Radio

and others on occasion (I don't have much free time to listen to dozens of shows, although so many look interesting :))

Off the Hook

PLA Radio

and others on occasion (I don't have much free time to listen to dozens of shows, although so many look interesting :))

Yea, dude me 2. Hey guy, you GOTTA listen to mr RBCP's Big Beef Bueno and PLA radio, if you are into some quality hax0r entertainment, one of the most creative, original and fuckin hilarious shows ever. (I know rbcp is in binrev too btw) kudo. Trust me on this, listen to BBB and PLA first of all.

Off the Hook is also pretty chill. I listen to like 8-12 more, I dont feel like listing them because im too lazy -_-

Security Now!

Binary Revaluation Radio

PaulDotCom Security Weekly

MightySeek

Mike Tech Show

Linux Reality

Dudes, which is the best Linux podcast...? <_<

Edited by scriptkiddy

binrev

NPR: 7am ET news summary

NPR: Story of the Day

OTH

OTW

Alex Jones Show

WAMU: Diane Rehm Show

WBUR: Here and Now

binrev

http://www.coasttocoastam.com

If you're into that kind of thing. You have to pay for it, but if there's something in particular you want to hear PM me.

That show sucks since Art Bell left. The new guy is soooo boring... and they never get any good bona-fide whackos anymore.

I remember the glory days of Coast-To-Coast AM with Mel's Hole, the exorcist priest Father Malachi Martin, the guy who made a time machine out of a stolen DC generator and lasers from a CD players, the guy who flew over Area 51 in his homebuilt Vari-Eze airplane, the slutty woman who claimed to have slept with over 8 species of aliens, comet Hale-Bopp and the Heaven's Gate mass suicide...

Great radio! Nothing will ever top that!

Nowadays that show is just an 8-hour infomercial for new-age idiots trying to make money hawking their latest bullshit book.

my MP3 player is loaded with nothing but RFA, a random collection of binrev, and all the episodes of my old show (to share with others, i don't much care to listen to myself talk for hours on end)

Hey, man what ever happened to Infonomicon?

I've listened to every ep I think, but there haven't been any new ones in a long, long time.

You guys slouching off or what?

--edited cuz of teh tardation--

Edited by MyNameIsURL

ep 54 came out a few months ago.

http://infonomicon.org/audio2.php

i would like to do the ahow, but there is no time. so mainly its just goign to be special episodes, when i have something to talk about and when i have time to talk.

I've just discovered podcasts...well not "discovered" in the sense of not knowing what they were...but I never really used itunes, then yesterday I installed it for my sister and I found twat radio etc.

So now I have itunes again <_<

Edited by crackedatom