Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StankDawg

BRR #13

13 posts in this topic

fixed. <_< I have done that a couple of times now...I hate repeating mistakes... :mumble:

Stank, are you really that affected by seeing that pic of the weightlifter rectal blowout? ^_^

All the links for the pdf samples in 1.1 have bad urls as well.

the directory /1.1 is listed twice.

The Waste P2P for DDP sounds like a good idea to me. I discovered Waste a couple weeks ago have been testing it out with some friends. What we have found is that the transfers are just slower because of the encryption, kind of like when you transfer files over SSH or SFTP.

Stank, are you really that affected by seeing that pic of the weightlifter rectal blowout? ^_^

oh man...why did you bring it up again? :puke:

I shuddered just reading that post cause it reminded me... I get the "willies" thinking about it.

I tried to listen to the stream "live" for the first time last night. I thought the episode was good but the skipping and dropping of the stream made it unlistenable. I plan on downloading and listening to it again.

I tried to listen to the stream "live" for the first time last night. I thought the episode was good but the skipping and dropping of the stream made it unlistenable. I plan on downloading and listening to it again.

very strange...on my end (upload stream) I had no drops whatsoever. It was one of the smoothest shows that I have ever done streaming-wise. Maybe the server had some problems. :huh:

it dropped constantly for several minutes there, i kept switching 'stations' to try to fix it and it eventually smoothed out, but i missed most of the virus part and some of the other goodness, i guess it's download city for me...

it dropped constantly for several minutes there, i kept switching 'stations' to try to fix it and it eventually smoothed out, but i missed most of the virus part and some of the other goodness, i guess it's download city for me...

wow..that is nto kool...I watched it closely and the stream never dropped for me. Well, thats why we make it downloadable! :) w00t!

From what i gathered everyone at the #binrev was having similiar problems.

yeah, it must have been rantradio then...