Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteSword

Jail Fones

17 posts in this topic

This is a list of MM payphone at the Jail. A cop is post by the phone at all times

I've actually been thinking about calling a jail and asking whoever answers if there's a hot guy there and if so I'd like to talk to him. I hope a guy answers, then I can ask him to be gay for a minute and pick out a cutie for me.

call them and ask if a revolt is ganna start.

This is a list of MM payphone at the Jail. A cop is post by the phone at all times

I wonder how he got those jail numbers. :lol::blink:

Glooko

When I was in jail, there was this phone that had the earpeice and mic mounted to the phone itself (think of a paypone when an ear and mouth hole, no actual hand thing)

To keep the phone off the hook you had to hold this red button (as soon as you let go, you hung up) As soon as you pushed it, the phone dialed out to some sort of county/city collect-call thing... from there you dial the number

Funny thing is I got "Invalid Number" whenever I tried to make my phonecall... because of that I wasnt able to get ahold of my family or anything

Bad times, yet good times

thay are not In jail fones thay are by the door win thay let you out

:roll:

One thing I have always wanted to do is call up a womens only prison and volinteer for 'conjugal visits'.. repeatedly. After all I am helping someone in need, and I have no problem with working long, hard hours if it helps somone :D

Dude, I don't even want to think about the snaggled toothed women in there. I can just see Raven now:

<Insert chiming noises as we fade to the scene>

Guard: "Department of Corrections. How may I help you?"

Raven: "Yes, I was just wondering if I could volunteer for 'conjugal visits' for some of your hot inmates."

Guard: "Umm.... I don't see why not. Come on in."

Raven: "Really!?!?! Well, I'll be right down."

<Raven's Internal Thought: Woot!!!>

<20 Minutes later>

Raven: "Hi, I'm the one who called about the volunteer work."

Guard: "Oh, wonderful. Wow, that was quick."

Raven: "Heh. Yeah, I was just so excited to be able to do a good deed for all of these poor, poor sexually deprived women."

Guard: "How great you are!! I'm sure they will be more than happy to see you. Please wait in that room over there and I'll go get someone to get you started."

<Raven's Internal Thought: Woot!!! Woot!!! Woot!!!>

<10 Minutes later>

Guard: "Here you go sir. This is Billy Jo. She is in definite need of your services. She is one of the most attractive women in our facility."

<Raven's Internal Thought: Woot!!! Woot!!!! Hot chick!!! Woot!!!!>

<Insert Billy Jo :grr: >

<10 Minutes later>

Raven: "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed my services, and it was definetly a pleasure for me."

Billy Joe :grr: : <Insert Barry White Voice> "Me too baby!"

Raven: :blink::blink: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg:

OMFG, ROTFLMAO

Im sitting here laughing so hard my eyes are watering... thats just messed up man, LOL

And for the record, I would make requests, you know do some research and get my friends to tell me who some of the hotter localy imprisoned serial killers and klepto-maniacs are, maybe even start a buisness getting dates for inmates who are not my type.. wouldnt be any different then when I was a licensed pimp in nevada, only if I did this correctly it would be perfectly legal in the other 49 states without a license :D

And for the record: 10 mins? you gotta be kidding me, thats not enough time at all.. or are you speaking from experiance? :lol:

Vooduhal man, your mind.. it scares even me, LOL.

So 10 min is a dream for you? :lol:

Just kidding man.. you know Im just playing, lol

The thing is.. part of me wants to know how you thought of that, and the other part of me just wants to run and hide.

Lol, I think the run and hide part would be best. Actually, I didn't get to sleep after class so I've been up for the better part of 50 hours so you just never know what I'll say.

Hey it could have been worse. I could have said you read the number wrong and ended up at the men's facility.

you know what raven im with you all the way with the visit ill go with you sometime

Spaz

Hey it could have been worse. I could have said you read the number wrong and ended up at the men's facility.

The sad thing is its not like I have my own brail version of the phone book vooduhal, so that could very well happen.. :blink::huh:

*hides*