Aghaster

Free Solaris DVD + Sun Studio 11

61 posts in this topic

I havent got mine for 4 weeks, so I e-mailed them, they promised i will get mine in 6 weeks..

I hope so.. <_<

I received my dvds this week. it's pretty cool.

i got mine a few days ago too, i forgot that i ordered it. Havent had a chance to mess with it yet, my friend has a pc im going to use..

Hey, free stuff is free stuff.

I have to say though, I still haven't recieved mine yet. It's been about, I dunno. A long time. I'm not gonna complain either though. Free is free.

:ninja: alienbinary :ninja:

I ordered a windows 2003 server enterprise edition evaul package back when it first came out, and it came like 7 months later (in 04), so long that I forgot I ordered it and was pissed off for a while that Microsoft was sending me random outdated crap.

Released years are a bad naming convention.

Just to add some hope to those who haven't gotten theirs yet, I received mine yesterday (and I placed the order a few months ago).

you would thing if your trying to get people to buy your products or use them you wouldnt make your box art so boring.(in my spare time today I draw on the box to make it more cool lol)

you wouldnt make your box art so boring

I don't know man, look at apple and how many ipods they sell. They have an entire company based around small and simple.

I don't know man, look at apple and how many ipods they sell. They have an entire company based around small and simple.

My ipod box looked so much cooler inticeing to me than the sun box, the sun box was like im hear in a box whatever. My ipod was like open me biotch just open me.

My ipod box looked so much cooler inticeing to me than the sun box, the sun box was like im hear in a box whatever. My ipod was like open me biotch just open me.

Yeah, the iPod box looks really awesome. I :heart: my iPod box.

I still haven't gotten my discs from Sun yet, but I guess it takes a long time judging by some of the posts.

Got mine today, standard dvd box, dated 11/06. took a few weeks to get here, i think the 8 they said it would lol.

Im in argentina btw, so if they sent here, they send anywhere :D

Got mine today, standard dvd box, dated 11/06. took a few weeks to get here, i think the 8 they said it would lol.

Im in argentina btw, so if they sent here, they send anywhere :D

I did this like back in december and got it 2-3 months later and Im in the us, so you argentinien are very lucky they actually keep their promises to yall

I still haven't received the Solaris 10 DVD + Sun Studio... I'm downloading OpenSolaris (b56) right now and sun studio 11. However, I received OpenSolaris stickers last week. pretty nice on my laptop.

I got the Set today ...

3 Discs for the OS ... and the Studio CD ... Cool Stuff . Now I just need to read up on it and see if I can enjoy it ....

I got mine today. Actually, I am not sure when they really came in, as I have been away at school all week long.

I like the cover. It's awesome.

I got mine today. Actually, I am not sure when they really came in, as I have been away at school all week long.

I like the cover. It's awesome.

I got mine just now... what do you mean you like the cover? I don't understand what it means. Is it a reference to clustering and working together or something?

I just got mine.

Photo_20_1.jpg

Edited by zal91

I just got mine.

Photo_20_1.jpg

Why is that picture flipped horizontally?... and what is that cover suppose to mean?

It was taking with my iSight, so yeah it is flipped.

It was taking with my iSight, so yeah it is flipped.

you can't rotate by 180 degrees a picture with your mac...?

you can't rotate by 180 degrees a picture with your mac...?

no, and you are forbidden to ask why

Thanks, I ordered a copy but i don't think they'll even look at my request LOL "A Request from Egypt!"

I got mine to yesterday, same as Zal's. Must of been about 3 months ago I ordered it, but so what, great to get something like that for free.

What do you think to the OS? Not tried it yet.