Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nick84

RFA#38

8 posts in this topic

After hearing the show, I’m amazed at what you have to pay for decent net access over there. I pay about £24 per month, and get 512kbps down/256kbps up + I can run any servers I like.

just to add a different topic to the episode 38 thread...

to answer dual and merichans comment/question about christians, I am a Christian and a hacker. They are not mutually exclusive at all. That is kind of like saying that good sysadmins can't be into hacking, or teachers can't be into hacking, etc... The point that they don't "stereotypically" fit is what (I think) you were trying to say, which is probably true.

I am not a "bible-thumper" and the joke you almost made (I know exactly what you were going to say) wouldn't have necessarily offended me, but the fact that you had enough restraint and respect for the listeners to NOT say it, said more than the actual comment would have.

I wouldn't have complained at all, but I am very impressed that you refrained from saying it.

Thanks for understanding, Stank.

And yeah, nick, it is a little pricey. I don't know how long I'm going to keep the pro service. I have lots of projects I want to try that would benefit from the extra kbps, so we'll see.

Thanks for the compliments, Zapper. Yeah, I do still want a privacy article (or any other writings you have).

Ill try to cook u up a privacy article.. and when I get the time ill also convert the nmap to txt format.

:mumble: