Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coop

PSP Hack

27 posts in this topic

I use to use psp-hacks.net.

Also I made a tutorial somewhere about how to make your own psp background..*no I do not mean from the site, I mean how to trim it with gimp, resize it, the diminsions and everything...thats how I have my USMC background*

Anywho I use to be into psp hacking, so if anyone has any questions feel free to message me, and I will assist you as best I can.

Diablo

Hold up from what isaid before where i said you cant edit the waves and font and stuff in 3.10oea2. You can thats right you can and here is how.

Hold the right shoulder button and start up in the rescue mode that dark alex so kindly added to the 3.10oea2. then goto advanced and you can go into usb mode for flash0 and flash1 where the psp's fonts and stuff are. I can not encourage this enough backup these files before playing with them and then you can always put them right if you go wrong.

in flash0 vhs/resource you can see file like topplugin.rco which is for the icons and so on which if you edit in an hex editor you can make it do what you like custom wise.

I may sense a tutorial soon