Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StankDawg

Articles page is coming online!

5 posts in this topic

Ok, I finally learned tables (at least the basics) and I brought up the articles that I have on my system at home. I have most of them on my machine at work, or on an external hard drive that is also at work.

Over the course of the next few days, I will be bringing up more and more of our content. All DDP members should email me their content and I will add them to the articles page (published or not).

http://www.stankdawg.com/articles/

I also updated the home page just a little bit.

^bump^

updated again...more updates to come!

^bump^

Just added almost all of the articles that I currently have from all members. If something is missing, or incorrect, contact me and let me know.

Now that we finally got the page up and running, let's start padding it with some content!

^bump^

added articles from da mut3 last night. check them out. Also updated the text on the top of the page.

^bump^

1) sorry to keep bumping this up, but I have been adding a LOT of stuff lately!

2) The reason for this bump is the hacker movies list that I made in my section. I know I have missed MANY of them, so take a look at my list and let me know of any additions or suggestions. You don't have to reply to this, as a matter of fact it would probably be better if you start a new thread if you have additions.

Direct link:

http://www.stankdawg.com/articles/stankdaw...ckingmovies.htm