Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hacnslash

new longhorn leeks out

9 posts in this topic

now, im not advocating microsoft lovin here, but lets face it, its cool when you get a glimpse of ANY upcoming software and its flaws, even windows.

here's some references:

http://www.iexbeta.com/

you need to scroll down a bit to find the story...its been out for like a week or so.

pics:

http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/longhorn_4029.asp

all right, how do you attach files to posts on this board?! i do not see any link or anything, i have a couple of install screenies from me installing it in vmware on linux, so stank, could i eat up your bandwidth to entertaing the masses?!

anyway, this build is said to be faster than xp and waaaay more stable than the last (4015) one, it still has the nasty explorer memory leak, but "toolz" are out to fix it....

too much blue burns the eyes....seems like microsoft programmers have a knack for the funny.....onghornlay roffesionalpay.....can you say pig latin...or igpay atinlay?!

I was fucking with longhorn a little while ago like a month ago on a leek its uite nice. although very unstable. then again its a alpha. I refrain from saying its quite nice it sucks thanks :)

dude, if you would compare 4015 to 4029, you WOULD say its nicer than 4015, it IS faster, yes even running in vmware, i can see its faster. once you get over the activation biz....i just wanted to get it to work, im gonna delete it tomorrow after i get a shitload of screenies for my collection ^_^

I'm gald I switched to Linux for my desktop when I did. Windows is getting a little too abstract for me....