ibetahacker

Yahoo Victim IP

18 posts in this topic

how can i find the IP of the victim i am chatting with. I love computers and intersted in all type of computer knowledge please help.

looks like someone needs to read the rules,

3. DEFINITION OF "HACKING"

Hacking is about production, not destruction; it involves curiosity, research, analysis, knowledge, the creation of new ideas, the discovery of amazing breakthroughs, and the sharing of information with those who will use it responsibly. Hacking is not illegal activity. The Digital Dawg Pound and the Binary Revolution Forums will not take any responsibility for your actions, nor do we condone any sort of illegal activity, especially in the name of hacking.

i cant understand why are u looking for the IP. well as far i know there is no connection between u and ur so called "victim". yahoo uses a centralized longing system. we all log into these yahoo chat servers. and yahoo takes cares of the msg transfers. well i tried every things like making web cam chatting making voice calls and sending files. u can find 4 established TCP connections if u check with netstat and all msg are carried out by UDP.

i dont know if there is any software out there to do it.

you could always ask them thier IP. social engineer them. but you probably wont get too far that way. somone must have really made you mad in a chat room huh. my advice, just get over it, or get some better comebacks for the chat rooms. but asking questions like that here isnt gonna get you anything, were not here to help you break into some guys box just cuz he pissed you off with yo mama jokes.

No No No man i don't want to hack somebodies computer its just for my knowledge. i am intrested in these kind of computer stuff. u people are thinking wrong plz help me. :WHAT:

Get them to go to a webpage that logs IPs hit to it then get the logs and you have their IP

also make it convincing:

freesite.com/h4x0r/logip.php wont convince many people but somecoolsite.tk will, bonus points if there is fake real content

heres a logger i made a long time ago:

<?PHP

$ip = getenv('REMOTE_ADDR');
$date = date("Y" . '-' . "m" . '-' . "d");

$string="<br>\n" . "IP: " . $ip . "<br> \n" . "Date: " . $date . "<br> \n";

$fp=fopen('ip.htm','a');
fwrite($fp, $string);
fclose($fp);
?>

just upload that as ip.php create ip.htm (chmodded to 777) and put:

<?
include('ip.php');
?>

on the page you will send them to (must be a php page) (or send them to ip.php, but there is no content and they might be suspicious)

this however requires your host to support PHP, which is common nowadays; just get them to trust you and you can get anything (this is the basis of social engineering) and people usually will follow any link with no idea who made/sent it...

Edited by n3xg3n

It's suprising how many IP's you log when using SHOUTcast to stream radio to your friends....

Has anybody got a *.c or *.cpp Project, with which you can find out about those IPs?

If yes, pls send me.

And just another Question,

is it possible to find out where a Packet which passes a specific port, goes to?

For example the port that AIM,ICQ,MSN,... uses?

(Something in mind tells me it is not possible, is it ?)

HaNoCr

:help:

Edited by HaNoCr

Has anybody got a *.c or *.cpp Project, with which you can find out about those IPs?

If yes, pls send me.

is it possible to find out where a Packet which passes a specific port, goes to?

HaNoCr

AIM connects to port 5190 on the OSCAR servers. Not sure about ICQ, MSN is a random port number between two fairly large numbers. A simple google could tell you all this.

That wasn't my Question, anyway I asked if it is possibble to trace the way a single Packet on a specific port takes. I know that I can google sth. like that ,Venom, but currently I'm not interrested in the Ports. I just wanted to know if it's true, because it would be very easy to write a Programm for searching the Ips, if it is possible.

Venom:

By the way, at which time GMT are you normally ON at IRC?

HaNoCr

If yes, pls send me.

HaNoCr

AIM connects to port 5190 on the OSCAR servers. Not sure about ICQ, MSN is a random port number between two fairly large numbers. A simple google could tell you all this.

Wow, I can't believe that somebody else knows that. Then again, very specific (and accurate) knowledge coming from Venom is no surprise.

Well, thats really old tread but for sake of anyone looking for answer to same question using search here it is:

Basically there are 3 different ways of getting IP of Yahoo users and each requires social engineering to some extend:

1. Taking advantage of fact that Yahoo uses peer-to-peer connection for: IMs, webcams, superwebcam (always) and file sharing it is possible to sniff IP of connection using: sniffer, any connection monitor (TCPView for instance) or even netsat ("netestat -b" - probably would be most helpful) from command line. Not all IMs, webcams or files are send over peer to peer, some are send server side, where generally geographical location of endpoints factor plays the role how Y!Messenger decides to connect. If you would to live let say in New York city and would like to IM with your bud in same city, it wouldn't make sense to route all communication through California based Yahoo servers - connection would be peer to peer. If you live in New Your City and would like to IM with someone is Australia, routing communication through California makes sense, and connection most likely will be server side. Because you might not be able to predict where person who's Ip you want to establish lives - using this method is really hit and miss. Perhaps you just get lucky. If you would manage to social engineer someone to send you cam or view your own cam in super mode, you have guaranteed success - since supermode goes always over peer to peer. Other thing to consider is that someone could be using things like Tunnel, YTK (they allow blocking direct connection in preferences) or even firewalls rules to exclusively disallow peer to peer. Anyway because IM someone is easy that would be probably first easiest thing to try. No matter what tool you would to use, generally after establishing communication with IM cam or shares, you would have to look for connection established by YPager.exe (or other corresponding executable if using different client than Messenger) and showing connection to IP which doesn't have "Yahoo" or "akamei" as part of its domain. Someones home IP would more likely have abbreviation of ISP he/she is using eventually abbreviation of name of workplace, school, hospital library etc - should he/she connect not from home.

2. Second method (mentioned already) would be to social engineer someone to click link in room or IM. You could construct your own page adding to it let say some funny video, than pass link in IM and say "Hey check this out thats hilariousness". Some people before me added some tips already how it could be done, what eventually I would like to mention, personally I finding free service as one below helpful when trying to collect stats from webpages:

http://www.statcounter.com/

3. Third method which you could use would be to simply social engineer someone to send you an e-mail. Since e-mails headers contains IP - there would be nothing easier to do than retrieve IP form there.

Forth method which I could think of would be using some booter sites programs which generate link which when passed in IM and clicked display IP of users (personally I think thats gay), to hack someone with let say e-mail, phish, file or link trojan, eventually bufferoverrun (should you know they use old version of Messenger), anyway guess would be: anyone able to do it wouldn't be asking question how to get IP.

In all methods, it is always possible that someone knowledgeable and cautious could block peer to peer, use proxies or VPN or use gmail for instance (which doesn't send IP of sender in header) - therefore generally interpreting validity of results would require some basic understanding of networking.

Not sure how clear that explanation is, anyone having trouble understanding anything -feel free to massage me.

Edited by x-man

It's always so awkward when the IP resolves to chrishansen-laptop.dateline.nbc.com .

It's always so awkward when the IP resolves to chrishansen-laptop.dateline.nbc.com .

BUT I WASNT GOING TO DO ANYTHING!

I WAS JUST CHECKING UP ON HER! I JUST WANTED A FRIEND!

Chris: But what about the pictures you sent her?

Haxor: ...

Chris: BUSTEEEED

Follow below steps"

(1) Click Run, type cmd

(2) Type netstat or netstat-n or netstat -na. Mostly time you will get an ip with netstat followed by pressing enter key.

(3) To trace that IP Download a software called IP searcher from any hakcing website. (Make sure that you dont have any other website open or many IMs on your screen) To track someone's IP address, on you screen, you must have only two box open. 1- your messenger and 2. your friend's (victim's) IM box.

(4) Once you get this software, you can able to trace and can able to find MAC address of that PC or network too.

(5) It is not possible to get an IP address by email anymore. Unless you have set up server. Yeah it was possible few years ago where email was coming through IP header but not now.

Get back to me if still you have any doubts.

how can i find the IP of the victim i am chatting with. I love computers and intersted in all type of computer knowledge please help.

(5) It is not possible to get an IP address by email anymore. Unless you have set up server. Yeah it was possible few years ago where email was coming through IP header but not now.

Yahoo puts the IP address of the person sending an email in the headers, you're probably just looking in the wrong place. The last "Received:" line in the header (actually the first, chronologically) will show the mail moving from the person's IP address to one of the yahoo servers via HTTP, with a timestamp.

Also it is not necessary to close everything to find someone’s IP with nestat. Using nestat –b is better than –na because each connection in results is mapped to executable. You can easily distinguish between connections made by other applications from connections of application of interest – even personally I prefer to use packet sniffers which do same (maps connections to executable) and are handier, rather than nestat or let say TCPView. If using Y! Messenger, connections for Messenger will show in “nestat –b” as “Ypeger.exe” (if different client, another corresponding executable: Yahelite.exe, Yazak.exe, trilian.exe – or whatever). Real problem with netstat is that it requires peer-to-peer connection in order do be useful for getting IP and since people (thanks to forums like this among other things), slowly are getting aware of security concerns, they often refusing to answer IMs, click link, accept file, send e-mail (from unproxified browser) etc. If you talking about 16 year old chick or someone with arrogant attitude to security - sort of: “I don’t care will they hack me, ‘cause what they can do to me” - chances are you’ll succeed. If talking about 30-something old woman or some dude - you have less chances.

Beside what I not mentioned in original post, there was some rumors in past, that sending big file (some say over 3mb some say over 100mb big) over Messenger, always creates p2p connection (no matter is file accepted or not). It seems that in result, Yahoo done some patching, however it appears that not all servers has been patched. Perhaps worth trying - maybe you get lucky?

Edited by x-man

you could always host a graphic on your own box and hyperlink it to a site... have them visit that site and have your box log all connections that view the graphic...