scriptkiddy

C Complier for Windows

11 posts in this topic

hello all the hackers out there help me plz me.as my name suggests i am not a real hacker i am only a wanna be hacker. so plz excuse me. how can i use the exploit codes i download from the net that is in C source code. which is best compiler for the compiling this. is this code only the exploit and do i have to write the payload myself. plz explain the things

thanks in advance.

When i have to compile something in Windows I use 'Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0' => 'Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0'

Of course there are other compilers like LCC-Win32, Mingw32 C & C++, Digital Mars C/C++ Compiler...

Google is your friend

You can use them by learning C. Blindly running other people's code doesn't teach you anything and most published exploit code do anything very interesting out of the box. Speaking of running before you can walk, this is running before you even know what it is to run. Continue on this path, and you'll remain a noob forever. Read books, they're good for you.

Also, this question is easily googled and has been discussed on these forums many times.

Dev Cpp is a pretty good compiler.

Dev-C++ isn't a compiler, it's an IDE. The compiler is MingGW's gcc, a windows port of the gcc compiler. I highly recommend it too :) You can get MinGW from their website http://www.mingw.org/ or you can get Dev-C++ with MinGW from http://www.bloodshed.net/dev/devcpp.html

I also agree with the fact that you should learn C before you start compiling exploits you know nothing about.

Mingw is definitly my favorite. I installed it on my usb stick, so that at school I only have to plug it in a computer, open a command prompt, add mingw to the path (path %path$;E:\mingw\bin considering my USB drive is recognized as drive E:) and I can start compiling C code. I don't mess with IDE's.

At first, I'm also some kinda wanna be Hacker :P .

"QuickC" by Microsoft is n1ce, I'm, too, using it sometimes.

It's a DOS based one B) .

HaNoCr

I would go with something a little more modern. Though that will be OKish for learning the basics of the C language and some basic programs, it won't be very useful beyond that. It's most likely not a C99 compiler, so there are some features you're missing out on. You can't compile windows binaries with it, so you can't link with any windows libraries (like winsock). You might also be stuck on a featureless DOS editor as well. There are better choices, I would move away from QuickC.

“The C Programming Language (2nd Edition)” by Brian W. Kernighan and Dennis M. Ritchie, and “The C. Answer Book” by Clovis L. Tondo, Scott E. Grimpel and Scott E. Gimpel are two very useful books, for anyone interested in C.