Widow

CAPT'N CRUNCH WHISTLE (2600 HZ) WANTED!

7 posts in this topic

CAPT'N CRUNCH WHISTLE: Does anyone know where I can still buy a Capt'n Crunch Whistle with 2600 hz if you cover one of the holes? If you cover the other hole, it produces a different frequency. If you cover neither hole, the whistle is like a navy Bolson's Whistle to summon your mate!

I understand that someone still has a few BRAND NEW ones for sale; I'd pay "almost" ANYTHING to buy one. Thanks. :help:

There's a classified ad in the back of 2600 (pg. 58 of the Fall 2006 issue) for someone selling them. They want $100.00 for one.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say that that question was put forth explicitly to bring out that specific answer.

A poor man's subversive/indirect advertisement if you will.

Conspiracy Theorist? Who me? Under the influence of too many cans of anti-spam spray you say? Nooooo :lol:

No, somoneone wouldn't ever do that on the internet would they?

From my experience, these whistles are just being re-sold from their original distribution in the boxes of crunchy cereal. I don't think that anyone is pressing new ones and putting htem forth as originals if that is what you are trying to ask.

Oh, and try e-bay, thy always have a few up for bid there.

CAPT'N CRUNCH WHISTLE: Does anyone know where I can still buy a Capt'n Crunch Whistle with 2600 hz if you cover one of the holes? If you cover the other hole, it produces a different frequency. If you cover neither hole, the whistle is like a navy Bolson's Whistle to summon your mate!

I understand that someone still has a few BRAND NEW ones for sale; I'd

pay "almost" ANYTHING to buy one. Thanks. :help:

THANKS! :P

Ebay it. there called Cap'n crunch bo'sun whistles. they have em in the back of 2600 magazine they used to be 50$ but now their 100$ i guess it has to do with them becoming more scarse.