scriptkiddy

Hacker Meeting in Ireland

6 posts in this topic

Hi everybody, I recently moved into Dublin, OK I agree Ireland is not a geek zone. is there any one who knows any thing about Hacker meetings in Ireland. any replay will be appreciated.

thank you

Have a nice day.

I am moving this to the BinRev Meetings forum. I could swear that therew actually WAS a thread about a meeting in Ireland (I could be wrong). Do a search within the meetings forum for it and see.

There is a 2600 meeting in Dublin, in around the temple bar area. The site says the next one is the 6th of Oct, so ehh, yeh. I never really found much of a hacking scene in Dublin, but then again i didn't look very well. Hope you have better luck than i did.

Edited by Divo

Hi All!

Just wanted to say that our meetings are up and running. The computer society in my university has kindly joined forces with me to make our meetings possible! Anyone in the Kildare/Maynooth area is welcome to come along. I will post the meeting website on the board in a few days.

Best wishes,

Cyberax

There is a 2600 group in dublin, If you wanna check them out join irc.2600.net then 2600ie :) . I have not attended one yet but the guys are sound!