Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StankDawg

Pics from Homestead-Miami speedway!

8 posts in this topic

Ok, I didn't post ALL of my redneck pictures. I have several more, but I only posted the ones relating to technology in some way. Cars sponsors, technology used in racing, etc... I also posted some pictures of some fine race honeys.

Anyway, check out http://www.StankDawg.com/misc/homestead/ for some interestings pics.

I also have footage for HackTV taht I will be digitizing (is that a word?) soon as well.

Cool stuff stank takes a while to get the darn thing warmed up though but then I am BROADBAND DISABLED HERE :grr: Good ole 56k chugged a bit LOL

I like the notice on the fence cheeky buggers wanting to film every one eh LOL

yeah, sorry about the load time. I know it must sukk on 56K. I used the MS powertoy to create the slideshow. Next time, I will write something myself that is more efficient. I just wanted to hurry up and get these done quickly.

I also have footage for HackTV taht I will be digitizing (is that a word?) soon as well.

my CAD teacher uses that word a lot

whats up with all these honies at racing events maybe i should go if i werent such a gagnsta :)

well, you have to wade through some nasty stuff to find the honies, but when you do...it is worth it!

gangsta? Hell, I am the ebonic redneck! If I can fit in, then anyone can!

sweet pictures. i got a good laugh out of the aol 1000 free hour cd's they had out to take. heh.