Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
decoder

Bell South test #'s

15 posts in this topic

whats it do.. and.. well, I guesse I'll just have to call.

Edit: i just hit the next button and now I have to say, nice find decoder, really nice!!!

excellent 411! I played with a few local numbers today.

can you find something like this for verizon? im dying to find my local loop numbers up here in the north-east coast. man i cant belive that info is online

can you find something like this for verizon? im dying to find my local loop numbers up here in the north-east coast. man i cant belive that info is online

I wish I could...I live in the north-east verizon country as well. But I'm almost 100% sure that there are no un-filtered loops around here, there arent many loops anywhere if fact.

but still, can you find a test number list for verizon land? How did you find that n-e-way decoder?

Whoa, I called one of those 105 tests, and thosse things are fucked up, I couldn't find anything.

You know, I haven't even had a chance to fuck with any of those numbers. I have so many different things going on right now...I have to learn to do one thing at a time.

I especially like that they list the 'primary' nxx...all the good stuff is in there.

I especially like that they list the 'primary' nxx...all the good stuff is in there.

well, they want to make it as easy as possable for people who find that file to fuck with their stuff. ^_^

well, they want to make it as easy as possable for people who find that file to fuck with their stuff. ^_^

yeah, your damn right! Btw, phreakblaze...that goes to show you that the test stuff is not always in the 99xx and 00xx. You may need to look in other places in your CO to find what your looking for.

yeah, i know, its hard to get a scan done now with school starting up, but what can I do, I need an education.

*in hick voice/accent* yesterday i couldn'ts even spell maff (math) now I gets them there strait A's.*/hick end*

yeah I found my local area in there, called up some of the numbers, all the ones I called worked