Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dominatus

Can't access 1010288

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I found out that my dorm uses TimeWarner phone service for our landline phones. I can't access AT&T or any other 1010* company. Anyone know any alternate way to automatically ANI divert?

Hey guys. I found out that my dorm uses TimeWarner phone service for our landline phones. I can't access AT&T or any other 1010* company. Anyone know any alternate way to automatically ANI divert?

Interesting timing, because AT&T's been restricting toll-free dialing from their [automated] operator. Read this thread: http://www.binrev.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24309

To answer your question though, try dialing 0 for the local operator, and have him/her transfer you to a select carrier, such as AT&T or Sprint.

Interesting timing, because AT&T's been restricting toll-free dialing from their [automated] operator. Read this thread: http://www.binrev.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24309

To answer your question though, try dialing 0 for the local operator, and have him/her transfer you to a select carrier, such as AT&T or Sprint.

Sadly, I think we know what happened to it :(

First I'd like to say-WOW IT FEELS GOOD TO HAVE INTERNET ACCESS AT HOME AGAIN!

erm-anyways, if i'm not mistaken-timewarner phones uses a ( their own) private voip line to provide service to customers. To hell with that.

Try using this number that natas set up to divert- 1-712-432-5425