Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hairetsu

Pizza guy blowing up(video)

11 posts in this topic

If this is the video I think it is (I'm not going to watch it) how can this possibly be entertaining? For those of you that don't know there was some poor pizza delivery guy that had a bomb strapped to him and was forced to go rob a bank and whatnot. He sat outside pleading for help from the cops but they just sat there to watch the fireworks. No bomb crews or anything stepped in.

If this is the video I think it is (I'm not going to watch it) how can this possibly be entertaining? For those of you that don't know there was some poor pizza delivery guy that had a bomb strapped to him and was forced to go rob a bank and whatnot. He sat outside pleading for help from the cops but they just sat there to watch the fireworks. No bomb crews or anything stepped in.

I didnt hear anything about this? when? Who strapped a bomb to him? Did he do it himself? Why? wtf?

I just wanted the facts of the story. thanks kizzle.

Actually the bombsquad was ontheir way. However, the guy got blown up before they could get there.

Actually the bombsquad was ontheir way. However, the guy got blown up before they could get there.

:(

i saved the clip and it crashed my mplayer! wtf is goin on man?! i wanna see the dude blow up......