Famicoman

Phreaks and Geeks down?

21 posts in this topic

I recently noticed that Phreaks and Geeks was down, and looks to be parked. If my memory correctly serves me, the Owner f it (whose name escapes me at this time) is a forum member here. Luckily, a few months ago, I had a feeling that the site could be in for it, and I backed it up completely. So, if anyone wants it, I have it.

Oops, posted on the wrong thread :omfg:

Edited by nwbell

Damn....that sucks. I haven't seen ic0n on these forums much lately either. I wonder whats up.

So, if anyone wants it, I have it.

Yeah, actually I've been wanting some stuff from there, could you zip/rar it up and post it on rapidshare or something? Thanks!

I haven't talked to ic0n for a while now that you mention in. I hope everything is going ok for him.

If you're looking for files from PnG majestic probably has them all saved somewhere, he's know for doing that kind of thing.

Evidently, he's still around because his forum profile shows he was last active on Oct 22.

Evidently, he's still around because his forum profile shows he was last active on Oct 22.

yeah he remarked about my headset, like i am far behind or something ??

speaking of majestic, has anyone backed up datu-today??

Edited by trevelyn

When I downloaded it, alot of the files where actually gone. I'll rar it asap

When I downloaded it, alot of the files where actually gone. I'll rar it asap

no i got everything you dont have to!! thank you though, i have just heard a lot about those "Harris" manuals from the radio shows, i thought they had them scanned in er sumn. :) i have been lookin for that site forver, thanks. :heart:

fear not, I'm still around I've been hella busy. I'm in dallas @ the time of this post. I've got a backup of the site. I'm just looking for a host, I've got a few things i need to get online. This thread reminds me I need to renew the domain. Glad to see people still care about PnG and I'm working on the next phone directory so if you'd like to help out please send them my way. Also trevelyn sorry if I came acrossed as a dick.

fear not, I'm still around I've been hella busy. I'm in dallas @ the time of this post. I've got a backup of the site. I'm just looking for a host, I've got a few things i need to get online. This thread reminds me I need to renew the domain. Glad to see people still care about PnG and I'm working on the next phone directory so if you'd like to help out please send them my way. Also trevelyn sorry if I came acrossed as a dick.

are you kidding me? i look up to people like you phreaking is total euphoria. I will give you any 412/724 test Number i find. :)

Seen him on AIM last night...didn't talk to him tho.

i saw icon last night, and we talked about the site, it should be comming back very soon, as it was a great trove of information.

I'll Rar up the full documents list for Datu Today ... Prolly should password it as well, but I have it all!

I'll Rar up the full documents list for Datu Today ... Prolly should password it as well, but I have it all!

I'd Love to see those, so far what i've got is great, and i plan on adding them to my site once its up and fully functional. (2 weeks tops) B)

I'd Love to see those, so far what i've got is great, and i plan on adding them to my site once its up and fully functional. (2 weeks tops) B)

Well with that said i will not be posting those docs ... The Manuals and other such material is ok, but I am not going to release alot of those scans and numbers ....

Well with that said i will not be posting those docs ... The Manuals and other such material is ok, but I am not going to release alot of those scans and numbers ....

yeah that's what i mean, people can make their own scans :P I just want to host the manuals with lots of other info. A place where you can learn the wonders of 5ess, ani, tests, etc.. all in one. Just merging info into one big site, you know?

Site will be back online very very soon..

Site will be back online very very soon..

cool i will link it from mine, if you don;t mind. :) hey anyone use phiber's project MF line yet? I am looking for a good easy set of schemetics to make a blue box to try it out :) this would be sooo cool!