Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bland_inquisitor

calling all kanji readers

5 posts in this topic

OK, im gonna get a little ink done in a few months; and logan5 has agreed to do the design for me. Here's the design in a nutshell...

I am going to get the kanji for "student" inked on my left shoulder, and the kanja for "teacher" on my right. Here's where yall come in. There are like a zillion variations of the 2 words, and we have found the 2 most likely candidates for each. So i need someone to look at the 2 we have for each and tell me what the true generic kanji are. I dont really want any context kanji, just the single word for teacher, and the one for student.

thanks yall

kanji

The kanji for student looks pretty good to me ... "Gakusei" is how you'd say it, or phoenetically "Gawk-say".

The one you have for teacher looks like it's really the one for "Professor" ... I don't know whether or not that was your intention, but if you're looking for "Sensei" then that's not it. ^_^;;

That kanji is gonna' look very much like the one for student:

b18.gif

c20.gif

Mostly because the last word, "Life", is the same.

So good luck, and be sure to post pix0rz when it's done ... ^_^

-@®©1-1@/\/GE1_

i hope you're not gonna change your mind and stick em on yer ass...in that case i will GIVE you money not to post. :P:lol:;)

As far as I'm concerned, kanji should burn in hell...but I'm pretty sure student is right (I have no clue about teacher).

OK, im gonna get a little ink done in a few months; and logan5 has agreed to do the design for me.  Here's the design in a nutshell...

OK, well...I think this Public Service Announcement from our good friends at Red Vs Blue covers it pretty well...

http://webdev.o1.com/rvb/movies/private/PS..._PSA3_LoRes.mov

:lol::lol::lol:

PS: If you haven't watched every single episode of this show, you should be shot. I wait with anticipation every day hoping for a new episode. :voteyes: