Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ic0n

conf

12 posts in this topic

i dropped decoder the number i'll pm other people whom i wish to share it with.

if you guys use this conf use code 337 (DDP) and i'll actully be able to attend alot of confs

all give it to othe people when i have the time. but if your cool with someone ask them and they could give it to ya.

After my latest phone card runs out, I won't be geting on much(I don't have ld service and I've spent too much on cards in two weeks) :o :cry:

maybe i should have checked the boards before i answered my private messages...heheheh...DOH! :huh:

ic0n, around what times are you on? I assume youre Central, Mountain or Pacific...I'll probably check it pretty often.

3 letters sum up my reply to the last post. P...B...X. Heh, heh. :D BTW, ic0n, could you resend that conf info to me. Only, this time, send it via Email, not PM. I was in the process of doing copy/paste with that info, and I had already deleted your PM on here when i ran out of time.

i'm eastern time actully... i call in every now and then. maybe we could get something this weekend.

ic0n, you gonna hop on the SoCal tonight? Maybe I could 3-way the socal to your local...

yeah i'll try to get on the conf tonight but i don't think i'll be able to since i've got to do a shitload of work :\

Hey ic0n send me that conf number,i got some to trade if you want. :ranaway:

register or e-mail me...