Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pig Monkey

Hacking: The Art of Exploitation

23 posts in this topic

I just stumbled upon this book at Amazon while throwing away the rest of my last paycheck.

It's not out yet, but looks like it could be good (sweet cover, anyway).

From the site:

This book is for both technical and non-technical people who are interested in computer security. It shows how hackers exploit programs and write exploits, instead of just how to run other people's exploits. Unlike many so-called hacking books, this book explains the technical aspects of hacking, including stack based overflows, heap based overflows, string exploits, return-into-libc, shellcode, and cryptographic attacks on 802.11b. If you're serious about hacking, this book is for you.

I wish it was called "Hacking: The Art of Exploration", though.

1593270070.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Looks like it could be a good book. Finally a book that doesn't feign the cliche'd "hacking is exploration" notion.

All of the hacking books suck they just say what you should do but they never tell you sh**t or teach you anything good. So this is a real good one

heh, cool

talk about hacking books, im reading takedown for my english class, i know its not really a hacking book, but it sorta follows the topic, good read.

All of the hacking books suck they just say what you should do but they never tell you sh**t or teach you anything good. So this is a real good one

Why the hell would a book teach you how to use attacks like buffer overflows ???

They just explain how its done...

Hmm, yes, that also looks interesting. Actually for my birthday tommorow I hope to get a book Dual reviewed on RFA - Hacker's Challenge

Looks like it could be a good book. Finally a book that doesn't feign the cliche'd "hacking is exploration" notion.

Fortunately REAL hackers don't have to put up with your shit you hypocritical cocksucker. Real hackers can play with computers and explore networks without doing damage, unlike some assholes (no names UNREAL) who steal credit card numbers and buy mitsubishi spyder's just so they can get all the skanky whores possible. Real hackers explore asshole, so take your mindless bullshit and go shove it up your cracker ass fuckwad, I'm sick of you and your horseshit.

Eat shit and die fucker.

Fuck you asshole. Some of us live in the REAL world, not behind some stupid-ass microphone in some house in suburban Connecticut. Your show sucks, I regret ever being on it...I wish you would just fuck off and go wreck your car into a lake you stupid piece of shit.

Fuck you asshole. Some of us live in the REAL world, not behind some stupid-ass microphone in some house in suburban Connecticut. Your show sucks, I regret ever being on it...I wish you would just fuck off and go wreck your car into a lake you stupid piece of shit.

I probably would wreck my car if your whore of a mother was suckin my dick while drivin it asshole. Or maybe I should just pull over and give it to her good and proper, how'd that make you feel? Fuck off unreal, you're a lying asshole that tries to get sympathy just because you're a cripple (oooh, was I not supposed to reveal that???) Go jump off a bridge shit breath.

Oh, so you had to bring THAT up huh bitch? That I'm a cripple?! I'll fuckin have you know that I'll beat you senseless you stupid piece of shit whore. If I ever come out to CT you better watch your fucking back.

Shit whore? Yeah maybe I am a shit whore, how about I put a nice fat one on a plate and serve it up with some potato chips a la carte? It's about all you deserve you fuckin shitwad, I've seen loads of jizz with more personality than you!

AND WHATEVER YOU DO!!! DON'T START TYPING IN CAPS YOU BITCH ASS MAMA'S BOY!!! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND BURN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE DOWN!!!

ALL YOUR HOUSE ARE BELONG TO ME SHITHEAD!!!!!!

All my house?! You're even more lame than I thought, you fuckstick. If I ever catch you anywhere near my house I'll fucking bust out my 12 gauge. GOT IT ASSHOLE?!

Notice how you loooove to capitalize ASSHOLE...must be your favorite word, huh? Bet that's your favorite thing in the whoooole wide world, a big juicy asshole!!! Don't you worry, I'll not only burn down your house, I'll burn down the houses of every god damn person you know!!! Then, I'll walk over and shit on the ashes like the SHIT WHORE I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And since you have nothing more to say, I say FUCK YOU SIR. SOMEONE SET YOU UP THE BOMB, AND HE BE ME!!! DIE ASSHOLE, DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!

Unreal is now dead, as is this post.

hmm, if it was staged, props to you guys, if not, then chill the fuck down guys!

Don't stop, I was having fun :lol::lol: But seriously, I think you two should go in a padded room with baseball bats and leave it out of here... or if it is in here, go on it full on :D