T.M.O.S

Help me plz

14 posts in this topic

The site is www.webcamnow.com, go to it, i have being trying to get a speedster pass for it for about 4 months now with absolutely no success??! Any ideas!!?i I have tried accessdiver and various programs but nothing seems to work!! Someone please help me out!I dont want anyone to "hack" it for me, i just heard it is a VERY hard site to access and all i wanted to do was test myself to try to get into it! But after months of trying, NO LUCK!!pm me if you dont wanna display the info here

aw gross is this for that 24/7 catsex cam you were talking about?

here's some frames in case no one heard about T.M.O.S 's ....'idea'

cats1_5.jpg

cats1_1.jpg

cats1_2.jpg

cats1_3.jpg

cats1_4.jpg

The site is www.webcamnow.com, go to it, i have being trying to get a speedster pass for it for about 4 months now with absolutely no success??! Any ideas!!?i I have tried accessdiver and various programs but nothing seems to work!! Someone please help me out!I dont want anyone to "hack" it for me, i just heard it is a VERY hard site to access and all i wanted to do was test myself to try to get into it! But after months of trying, NO LUCK!!pm me if you dont wanna display the info here

on a serious note, why not just test your own site? it'd be a lot better for you, and the owners of webcamnow.com. don't touch it if it's not yours.

ps: there's plenty of little web sites where you can test your 1337 skills ;p

such as hellbound hackers and hackthissite

Edited by isolationX

So much for "Nubie Flaming will not be tolerated!" Thanks to the people who gave real advice

So much for "Nubie Flaming will not be tolerated!" Thanks to the people who gave real advice

its not really that anyone's flaming. its just the fact that we don't really encourage breaking into someone's site. (illegal)

anyway, check out those other sites for sure. if you'd like to learn more about how certain sites work and such. i'd also have to recommend w3schools for great tutorials and help with all the web languages. ;p

With absolutely no flaming done, there's no need to say this. However, what you are talking about is illegal and something this board does not condone.

ill forgive you as long as you post pictures of your pets......

PFI, you are so naughty. I always knew there was something...different about you.