isolationX

How did you...?

252 posts in this topic

I was referred here from HellBoundHackers. One of the members there suggested that I may enjoy this site. Thus far they are correct :D

I don't remember clearly, but I was searching for something totally not related to BinRev on Google.

Same here.

I forgot. Seriously. I have no idea how I got here.

Don't drink the water (cookies for whoever gets the reference).

But actually I don't even remember. Probably Google I guess.

You mean koolaid? Don't drink the koolaid?

i did a google search for someones handle... who allegedly used information that i allegedly posted in 05 on PLA... turns out they have posted on here before... hopefully we cross paths... i'd love to communicate with that individual...

I was googling 'list of best hacker games' and it brought me to the forum :). Nice.

Searched for "mutating algorithm code" and magically ended up here because of google....

I just found it today. I'm not entirely sure how. I was browsing Wikipedia, and clicking links. Somehow, I ended up here. I don't know why, but I've just been depressed lately, and when I am, I often start going into things of more malicious intent. I was doing some research on hacking. I don't know. I'm more of a "gray hat", and I mostly just want to be able to create a virus to put on my flash drive as incentive to return it, should I happen to loose it. Now I'm getting off topic. I think I'll stop now.

I found the podcast via iTunes while looking for phreaking-related podcasts, and decided to check out the rest of the site when I found that I liked the podcast.

I stumbled upon binrev while looking up numbers for telemarketers. I am on the do not call lists and still get these annoying calls.

The first way I heard about it was through the airsoft mod, but I was looking at binary clocks on google and sure enough it came up it BinRev.

Is that also how you found lemon party?

I actually have a doc of stats on that video that i like to keep updated, this is the first time i have seen someone say that it lead them to binrev.

I'm with Aghaster; I found Binary Revolution radio when searching for hacking, phreaking, and conspiracy theory podcasts. I really enjoyed BR radio and I would love to have ALL of the episodes for archive, can somebody please help me find them?

was just searching for something on google and stumbled upon this site very nice and ample of content !

my friend told me about it, but i had already had it bookmarked from a while back... i dont remember exactly ahah

I was searching for something Binary related (Can't remember) on google and seen the forums, figured it might have some useful info.

I stumbled onto the Hacker Public Radio site from the Linux Outlaws forums... there was a link to BinRev under the friends section of HPR. I had to join up after checking out BinRev. :tongue:

I knew about the site and lurked frequently back in teh radio show days. I came back and like the new layout and design and it seems to still be pretty active so I finally registered.

I was searching for something hacking related; probably looking for ways to Hax AOL with a punter or something lame. I liked/like binrev because the maturity level exceeds most other security related forums and the members are good at coming up with clever solutions to most any technological dilemma.

My 2600 magazine subscription told me about it.

I was looking for forums that talk about freenet