isolationX

How did you...?

252 posts in this topic

Well let me tell you Iron Geek and I were pretty toasted and he told me about the site. So I came here and signed up.

I stumbled across binrev while looking up information on hacking. It was actually linked on another site. :)

Stank's 2600 articles. One day I was looking for interesting stuff that came through work's webfilter, googled BinRev, it came through, so here I am.

Was looking for information on hacking, as I don't have the money for 2600 subscription or anything of that nature at the moment.

Happened across this site when inquiring about the relevancy of the '1337 h4x0r h4nd600k'.

someone asked me not to post a number here, and I had never heard of it (binrev) before..

so I checked it out and here I am..

I found it in my qwest for wep cracking(did it and then got bored with it real qwik lol). I didn't join for a long time after that. Got addicted to the radio show, and seemed like there was some pretty kool, smart people on here.

Edited by bit_rot

I found it by googling "Airpwn Windows binaries" to see if there are any.

I wanted the domain but it was taken. not really, it was by mistake.

stumbeled across it while looking on google for a decent notepad program

Irongeek.com used to have a forum, but now there are only links to forums. Including binrev. That's how I got here, but I can't remember how I got to Irongeek.com :D .

iron geek's web site ==> Binary revolution !

I was looking for pr0n and had stumbled upon BINREV!! No... actually I was doing research for a customer's issue and found ya.

I really don't recall .... i was googling something .... and I found BinRev.com.

so i found bin rev (god only knows how long ago), by using google to look up all the authors of articles in 2600.

I found binrev through google (as most have) looking for an os x aqua theme for WinXP.

I actually don't remember. I just love checking out what goes on here, even though I have literally 0 knowledge in hacking of any form. :lol: