isolationX

How did you...?

252 posts in this topic

via IronGeeks web page

listening to rantradio a few years back, back in the days of SKTFM i think.

I watched a video on Youtube about a modification of the Taurus Airsoft pistol, and decided to check out the website it featured at the beginning. Glad I did.

i heard about it from listening to podcast at work (podcast alley), didnt understand a whole lot at first, but it was very interesting stuff. good work stankdogg and all who accompany him.

I wanted to crack passwords to sites, and had found out about AccessDiver... but I used Linux, and after much googling to that effect, I stumbled upon an old thread about AccessDiver on this site in Google's cache, so I went back to the main page. I thought it looked interesting and like it could help me (and it did!) so I posted.

i found it via google searching on info for cracking and hacking because i was interested in it

I was just wondering, how did everyone find Binrev?

I was looking up some information for a project I was doing at school. and happened to stumble across binrev, i'm glad I found it, there's a lot of imformation being passed around here. thanks guys/gals.

pretty much the same on google looking up stuff and then bam

I was really bored at work. I followed a link from wtfpeople to textfiles and from there to binrev. I hadn't any real exposure to computer use past email, work, screwing around photoshop, etc. and instantly became intrigued :)

A friend sent me a link directly, saying I could get some hacking help/advice etc here :huh:

Guessing this thread servers purpose of getting some statistic how people ending up here. Well, I found forum thanks to irongeek and his site. Watching his tutorials for years now and since he closed his own forum and directing people here - thats how I found myself in Binrev. There is nothing better than good forums which have many knowladgabe and interesting people and ideas - I'm very happy I'm here.

I was trying to access the forums on irongeek.com but found out they were closed. There was a link to this site there.

Edited by infus3

At first i came to this site while googling around i was searching for completley different thing..........at first i w visited binrev.com and i found nothing after few days i was searching for Hacking videos from which i found irongeek.com and at the of the video he gave credit to binrev.com/forums so i reached here and antionline.com

i found binrev a while back from hearing it mentioned on Podcasts. The Pauldotcom one i think.

i was always interested in code, but VERY clueless as to how to hack, or anything of the sort. so through a series of google searches i found BinRev.