isolationX

How did you...?

252 posts in this topic

My superiors at NAMBLA assigned me to monitor these forums for potential recruits.

It's a dirty job, but I enjoy it!

i found this on google image with sum scary picture about 20 mins ago
i havent learnt how 2 get it here yet

i think ill start a topic on it or there may already be 1

[quote name='limptaco' post='215429' date='Nov 1 2006, 06:36 AM']
I was looking at images on google. I searched for wtf and it gave me a pic of a girl saying she was going to stab ppls eyes out so they know how ugly she is... and it lead me to this site :D . Though I'm glad I found it cause I'm really into this stuff.
[/quote]
thats exactly wot i did

can u get thatpic here plz

[quote name='working on this' post='216550' date='Nov 7 2006, 12:04 PM']
i found this on google image with sum scary picture about 20 mins ago
i havent learnt how 2 get it here yet

i think ill start a topic on it or there may already be 1

[quote name='limptaco' post='215429' date='Nov 1 2006, 06:36 AM']
I was looking at images on google. I searched for wtf and it gave me a pic of a girl saying she was going to stab ppls eyes out so they know how ugly she is... and it lead me to this site :D . Though I'm glad I found it cause I'm really into this stuff.
[/quote]
thats exactly wot i did

can u get thatpic here plz
[/quote]
[url="http://www.binrev.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=6265&view=findpost&p=193830"]http://www.binrev.com/forums/index.php?s=&...st&p=193830[/url]

Heh, the very first Google image result for "wtf". Pretty weird.

I searched the WEB for some nice Hack Community and i finally found this Site.

HaNoCr
:D

[quote name='xantr3x' post='217016' date='Nov 9 2006, 07:09 PM']
Googling "coke machine hacks" :(
hey, we all start somewhere
[/quote]

Same here.

[quote name='isolationX' post='212249' date='Oct 15 2006, 12:09 AM']
I was just wondering, how did everyone find Binrev?
[/quote]
You know, I don't quite remember how I found it. I must have been searching Google for Phreaking related forums. However, I do remember that there were *very* few registered users at the time that I found it.

[quote name='vox' post='217982' date='Nov 14 2006, 02:41 PM']
[/quote]
You know, I don't quite remember how I found it. I must have been searching Google for Phreaking related forums. However, I do remember that there were *very* few registered users at the time that I found it.
[/quote]
Beave joined the cal.phonelosers forum and was flamed for being from Binrev. I was curious to see what Binrev was.

I've been slowly listening to the episodes of the binrev radio for some months now and finally managed to get some time to com and dive into the community itself.

I know that I've found binrev radio through RFA but don't remember where I've found about RFA! <_<

I found the show after the first few episodes of Phreak Phactor where published.

I go to DeVry University foudn it through all my Networkin Buddies at school <_<

[quote name='Divo' post='212353' date='Oct 15 2006, 08:06 PM']
Back when i was a kiddie with no sk1lls. (i still am, just a tad more mature :P )
[/quote]
Amen to that.

I was searching for some hacking thingie on google, not really sure what, when I found www.stankdawg.com (BinRev didn't exist back then) I joined the forums, but never really got into hacking and eventually quit - until now. :-)

I was looking up some information for a project I was doing at school. and happened to stumble across binrev, i'm glad I found it, there's a lot of imformation being passed around here. thanks guys/gals.
[/quote]

Honestly, I have a rather bad rantradio addiction. When Cimmerian started syndicating binrev, I started listening. It's also hard to ignore StankDawg's prolific writing in 2600 and presentations at defcon. -alienbinary

My brother gave me some of his MP3's and it included an episode of BRR. I wondered what it was, and listened to it. Ever since, I've been in love.

I came here after following a google link when I searched for [url="http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&c2coff=1&q=%22dickhole+fucking%22&btnG=Search"]"dickhole fucking"[/url]. :unsure:

IronGeek suggested I visit when I asked him what he has been reading / posting recently.

Got the link from Irongeek.com.

Seemed like a cool place, so I 'bookmarked' and registered.

Anarchist Cookbook -->Secrets of a little blue box --> Red Boxing --> Phone Losers --> Telco Inside --> Binrev