isolationX

How did you...?

252 posts in this topic

I was searching for a diverter when I stumbled upon this site. Seemed pretty interesting so I figured I'd roll with it.

Through the PLA many many years ago. I came back today through a PLA link and am trying to become an active member here again.

I found it via Irongeek's website....Thank you for putting it there.

This was the type of forum i was looking for......great place for newbies to learn :smile:

I think some mention of binrev was made on the Wikipedia page on phreaking. This was a while back though and some of the content has been changed so am not sure if it still exists, the current information on wikipedia is not too bad given how clueless most people are when it comes to certain terms.

Edited by ver_01

I think I was looking up something for a project.

I was just randomly googling stuff trying to find a place to go after the old j!nx forums disappeared. Stumbled across here and registered immediately.

I found BinRev from a google search.

I found BinRev from a google search.

Clicked "Forums" at www.Irongeek.com

I come across this forum while searching for info on the wardialing for x25 stuff using voip. Now, i check it everyweek.

:biggrin:

I found these forums via Iron Geek.

...and loving the site so far!

Well, I found BinRev when I was searching for RuneScape server hacks. (which I soon found out is extremely hard from what I've read.) And also when I was searching for Farmville hacks. I love hacking. But I barely know how to do it, the best I've done is a few mods in my game Fate. But I trust this community to help me learn about all the aspects and parts there are to hacking.

I learn extremely quick and easy. ;P.

And I want to become a game animator/designer when I get older. I hope this will help me progress to my goal.

Found the link to this forum on www.irongeek.com. So far, I really like what i see.

Started getting into PLA for the lulz and then got into phreaking. Found Default Radio and then moved onto BinRevRadio wanting to get into hacking, and well here I am.

[The all powerful google and @hbp how you like HackThisSite....I just found out about it a few months ago. It's pretty interesting. (just with I knew more to go the more advance stuff lol)

quote name=hbp' timestamp='1160950788' post='212386]

hrrmmmm... I think i came here for info on phreaking, I was at HackThisSite for a little bit, then i came to binrev.

http://www.binrev.com/forums/index.php?sho...c=14135&hl=

First post ^

Just by doing an online search....it popped up and I joined.

All-mighty Google search for Al Bernay... Heh.

Think it was through a post from that weirdo "Dude111" guy in another forum I'm no longer a user of.

Chances are you've probably all conversed with him at least once. He's a forum hopper who gets around pretty well. His style is immediately recognizeable SINCE HE LIKES TO SHOUT ALOT AND USE "ALOT" ALOT.............AND THROW AROUND LOTS OF PERIODS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!! Like "Rich Rebel" with a southeastern Ontario accent. Freak.

I was just wondering, how did everyone find Binrev?

I was looking up some information for a project I was doing at school. and happened to stumble across binrev, i'm glad I found it, there's a lot of imformation being passed around here. thanks guys/gals.

looking for information on binary code viruses and binary revolution sprung up as a link. so I followed it and joined, think I've found a nice pool of information and individuals who can aid me in learning as well as me helping others.

I was recommended here by a Reddit user, couldn't thank him more to pointing me into this direction!