nono

an arabic site (plz hack em) www.7ooroman.com

13 posts in this topic

last week i found my web site hacked

and in the index it was writen some arabic words that i did not understand but the thing that i understod is

( HACKED BY http://www.7ooroman.com )

and i want to revenge

plz plz plz plz plz plz (hack them) plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

you got owned.

nothing to do to get revenge except increasing your own security to prevent it from happening again.

you got owned.

nothing to do to get revenge except increasing your own security to prevent it from happening again.

Yeah, they seem to be an a rampage right now, 110mb.com was comprimised last week or the week before, so were a couple other "western" hosts. There's really nothing you can do when the whole host has been hit, except to urge the admins to patch the system.

What's that site that keeps track of sites that got defaced?

Let's see how much 7ooroman got.

it's zone-h.org :P

it's not pulling up anything on them when I search 7ooroman.com or 7ooroman

Hello complete strangers. I'm new to this forum, and this is my first post. I was wondering, would you commit a felony and hack these people for me? I would really appreciate it, as they hacked my poorly secured site. Nothing noble here, it's just mindless revenge. I have no idea how to do any of this stuff (I really am quite clueless), so could you please please please hack them for me? Please? More please? How much please does it take?

It sometimes helps to think before you post.

Better yet, why worry? I bet your site was compromised due to an insecure script and the index file was the only file affected. I'm guessing nothing was deleted and nothing was lost but you're mad because you used an insecure script.

Cry to your sysadmin, not us.

Dude. That site is PINK? Did we stumble across the "L33t M|_|sl1m h@x0r grrlz" movement?

Dude. That site is PINK? Did we stumble across the "L33t M|_|sl1m h@x0r grrlz" movement?

um hm i tink so. j00 got 0wned by gRLz n00b!

heh jk im done.

i thought the site was actually quite cute, too bad i couldn't read it though.

last week i found my web site hacked

and in the index it was writen some arabic words that i did not understand but the thing that i understod is

( HACKED BY http://www.7ooroman.com )

and i want to revenge

plz plz plz plz plz plz (hack them) plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

DAMN IT!! People that don't want to get hacked get hacked. I'm over here pissing people of just so they will hack me and their not even doing it. :wacko:

for those who wants to know what that damn site is all about:

its just a lame site with chattin' thingy and some lame forums with adds and stuff... they choosed pink to attract girls to the java chat thingy... i dont know about the owners but i'm sure they're just skiddies since thats their website... i'm telling you because i know how most of arabic site owners think... l4m0rz

and yea i'm kuwaity and i'm %100 arabic :P... and i'm sure that that 7ooroman is so lame to choose pink and put lotsa flashy thingy and moving flashes and using that stuff thinkin' they'll attract

and i think they just started to run that site