Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StankDawg

BinRev linkbox available!

18 posts in this topic

ok, it was mentioned in another thread that we didn't have a linkbox for BinRev.com yet. logan5 made one and I just put it up on the main http://www.binrev.com page. Please feel free to use it as you see fit. We would love to get more people visiting and joining the revolution!

br_linkbox.gif

Man you know I have you on my site, I love this Forum...

linkbox = tiny box like graphic with some text or some such that links to the site. IE

br_linkbox.gif

<excitedly> can i have a cool tiny little green box?!?

:jawa: :monk: :jawa:

Do you have anything in a 468px X 60px size?

At my site, we use banners for affiliates, and we'd be interested in a possible affiliation...but I'm not going to whore this thread up by going off topic about affiliation...;)

I'm addicted to <BR> Radio anyways, so why not pimp BinRev as much as I can? ;) lol But like I said, we use a larger banner, so just wondering if you have one...:D

Hey BTW about the linkboxes.... on the Default Radio site, one of the DDP linkboxes goes to stanks other site www.stankdawg.com from when the forums were there...

Hey BTW about the linkboxes.... on the Default Radio site, one of the DDP linkboxes goes to stanks other site www.stankdawg.com from when the forums were there...

The other site still exists...You don't have to stop visiting it. It has other content on it.

BinRev has been pimped on my site ever sense it was up.

Same here. Do you think you could make a non-animated version of the stankdawg.com linkbox? I would prefer that an I have a feeling I am not alone.

I, personally, like the animation,k its on the nxr site.

Same here. Do you think you could make a non-animated version of the stankdawg.com linkbox? I would prefer that an I have a feeling I am not alone.

feel free to take 1 frame of the animated .gif and use it if you would rather. I don't mind.

I added the linkbox to HHC as well as a few other links to other sites on its front page, if you have a site feel free to check and if you want it added let me know so i can add it; Belgarath did the same in text form on hakt.tk at my request as well.