epew23

Admin ....?

13 posts in this topic

Well recently i signed up for a stupid c++ class witch is soooo stupid i cant enev explain. But i need to find a way to get admin on the netowrk. how do i do that . I know that one way is to steal a teachers computer but i am looking for one that wouldnt be...ummmm illegal. Plus my principal is a dick :ahole: . Anyway the main reason i want this is because the only sites admin is blocked from is poro. I just want to be able to check my mail and post on my favorite message board.

ps.. i already tryed puting it into a translator and setting it english to english it just says DENY PRIVLEDGES. :nono: then boot me of the net for 1 min. mabe i can do it in secret :ninja:. please help me i need my email! :ATTN:

Edited by epew23

haha...

well all i can say is do some research, reading helps, check out alot of resources,,, heck search google...

or just use some social engineering...

have fun....... :D

rooting a network would be illegal no matter what method you use... unless you have permission..

Edit: wow what a big sig :D

Edited by hbp71605

Why do you need admin? Try proxies.

that exactly what i would have said. and it wouldn't be as bad as stealing the admins pass.

Moving to Nubie HQ.

Please check the Nubie HQ FAQ. IT'S HELPFUL!!!!

why not pay attention in your c++ class and learn how to program, just a thought.

If your C++ class is boring, then I suggest you just code some 1337 shit and own the teacher. Get in the programming/code section of these forums and check for the challenges, or write your own challenge. In my case, I took C# class as an option (it was the only programming class I could take as an option) and I simply own with 100% everywhere because C# is like an oversimplified C++. However, I do have fun in this class by doing more than what this class is intended to teach, and I bought myself a good book to really learn more in depth. I ask pertinent questions and answer to all questions, and I also help other students. That's a better way to make a boring class more interesting, I think, other than hacking your network administrator account to check your email...

Ah, and, there are some students in my class that just try to do other stuff like playing games and listenning to music instead of programming. What a waste of time, I just hate these guys. Why not learn how to code in the programming class? that's what you're in for, and you're not even good at it. It makes me wanna puke when they raise their hand to ask a question. I just think "couldn't you just play around with the programming tools instead of fooling around with other stuff?". You're in C++ class, then do C++. no way.

Edited by Aghaster

If your C++ class is boring, then I suggest you just code some 1337 shit and own the teacher. Get in the programming/code section of these forums and check for the challenges, or write your own challenge. In my case, I took C# class as an option (it was the only programming class I could take as an option) and I simply own with 100% everywhere because C# is like an oversimplified C++. However, I do have fun in this class by doing more than what this class is intended to teach, and I bought myself a good book to really learn more in depth. I ask pertinent questions and answer to all questions, and I also help other students. That's a better way to make a boring class more interesting, I think, other than hacking your network administrator account to check your email...

Ah, and, there are some students in my class that just try to do other stuff like playing games and listenning to music instead of programming. What a waste of time, I just hate these guys. Why not learn how to code in the programming class? that's what you're in for, and you're not even good at it. It makes me wanna puke when they raise their hand to ask a question. I just think "couldn't you just play around with the programming tools instead of fooling around with other stuff?". You're in C++ class, then do C++. no way.

w00t! w00t!

"I want to root the admin account on my schools network so I can check my e-mail during a C++ class that could might even give hints as to how I might be doing what I asked"...

Yeah, use proxies, don't try to do illegal activities to access your e-mail during school, esp. when you can wait a few hours and get home to do it...

I have one on my website, hxxp://www.web2sucks.com/proxy/index.php using phproxy

there are more, like foxyproxy.net, workstudyplay.com, and more

Why do you need admin? Try proxies.

you see this is what i tryed and for awile... it worked... then all of the sudden all proxy connection site were blocked due to malfunctions...? confoosing :blink: . But i am trying to be able to study my own codeing weithout stupid blocks. My school has the html code for a marquee block somehow. if i try to insert one it blocks it and says its prono

I seriously think waiting is your best option. I became friends with my Java teacher and got close to admin privileges. I could install, view sites that where blocked, etc.

I seriously think waiting is your best option. I became friends with my Java teacher and got close to admin privileges. I could install, view sites that where blocked, etc.

That's a good idea. If you take AP Computer Science at our school, they let you go into the server room and do work and give you higher access to the computers and things like that.