Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
logan5

Bin Rev 1.2 Case Mod Article website

11 posts in this topic

Now for some shameless self-promotion, both for myself and Bin Rev magazine.....

I've posted a small web page with some color pictures of the case mod project that I wrote the article for in Binary Revolution issue 1.2. Seeing the project in color will give a better idea of what the finished project looks like. Here's the link:

http://homepage.mac.com/loganfive/mod/

Read the magazine, enjoy the article, get inspired by the pictures, go forth and create cool stuff!

HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that thing is awesome, are you gonna post it on some moddin forum or site?! if so, then give links man, that is THA SHIT YO!!!!!!!!

Hmmm....never thought about sending it to a mod site, cuz I'd never done a mod before, and never thought of it. Thanks for the idea though, hacnslash. Do you know of any sites?

Very Very cool mod... and love the name... Judging from that, and your avatar, We have a fellow Kubrick fan :D

:rock: :rockon: :rock:

Kubrick is t3h r0x0r

omfg.. the mac geek has a pc compatible.. the world has ended, ph34r!

;)

Yeah, I think that is one of the signs of the apocalypse..... ^_^

Very Very cool mod... and love the name...  Judging from that, and your avatar, We have a fellow Kubrick fan  :D

:rock:  :rockon:  :rock:

Kubrick is t3h r0x0r

Yeah, big-time Kubrick fan. Brillant director, but not the nicest human being. Took way too much credit for work people on his film crews did. But Dr. Starngelve HAS to be my all time favorite film...ever.

Thanks for the feedback on the mod. It was a blast to do!