Canti

Foto Bucket Bypass

228 posts in this topic

You were also a newb once.

I am still a n00b ... But I have enough common sense to LOOK around and READ ... A certain search engine gave me the access you all wanted in less then searching a total of [ And yes I timed it ] 22 Minutes and 43 seconds. Do the work ... :grr:

majestic does it still work?

I find it funny that it is a bunch of low level posters in this thread ... Wow besides the people I know from before I oeft, you know the ones that have skills have any of these people broke 20 posts,and have big majority of thier 20 or so more post been outside of this thread ???

Read the Code below this post .... You will know where I stand ... :grr:

Low level posters has nothing to do with being a noob. Maybe to this forum, but ignoring the "beggers" in this thread, the others, like myself, actually know what they're talking about. I joined this forum to post about this exploit. My post count doesn't deem me nub. Has cyber-crimes came a knockin' on your door before? :glare: Stop calling people noobs and contribute or shut up.

As for new sploitz, I don't know of any. But when I find out, I certainly won't post for the public in this googled thread, and I'm pretty sure DanielG won't either, like he showed when he posted screenshots of the ?%20 exploit, logged in as read only, pages ago.

True, I already got 4 PM's with "tell me, you can trust me i won't tell nobody" but as with the ?%20 and the 'other one', I will not reveal it.

I stumbled upon it (while talking to someone about it :ninja: ) that means you can too, even without any help.

Edited by DanielG

.... i think they got most of the holes. well there is one or two left. google is your friend.

True, I already got 4 PM's with "tell me, you can trust me i won't tell nobody" but as with the ?%20 and the 'other one', I will not reveal it.

I stumbled upon it (while talking to someone about it :ninja: ) that means you can too, even without any help.

The only reason you stumbled upon it was because you were talking about it with someone who obviously sent you in the right direction during your search. Now you have to be selfish and let everyone you know the new exploit, but not give us any help or direction. I've spent months searching for a damn exploit and spent about 10 hours in the last 2 days searching and knowing that i'm battling against time doesnt help. With my luck the exploit will be fixed 10 min after I finally figure it out.

The only reason you stumbled upon it was because you were talking about it with someone who obviously sent you in the right direction during your search. Now you have to be selfish and let everyone you know the new exploit, but not give us any help or direction. I've spent months searching for a damn exploit and spent about 10 hours in the last 2 days searching and knowing that i'm battling against time doesnt help. With my luck the exploit will be fixed 10 min after I finally figure it out.

:lol: " Are you fucking serious? " :grr:

You're quite wrong there, all he said was "there is an exploit and it's damn easy to find", then I spent some time on google and found it ON MY OWN. So don't come accusing me of shit you know nothing about, one thing is for sure, you will never get any help from me.

I spent 1 day looking and found it, your google skills need some serious upgrading.

//edit: formatting

Edited by DanielG

You're quite wrong there, all he said was "there is an exploit and it's damn easy to find", then I spent some time on google and found it ON MY OWN. So don't come accusing me of shit you know nothing about, one thing is for sure, you will never get any help from me.

I spent 1 day looking and found it, your google skills need some serious upgrading.

//edit: formatting

Dont make it seem like now I wont be getting any help from you. We all know that you never planned on helping anyone in the first place.

Quite wrong again, I have helped a few who pm'ed me, just little pushes in the general area.

What is your problem with me anyway?

Quite wrong again, I have helped a few who pm'ed me, just little pushes in the general area.

What is your problem with me anyway?

I don't have any problem with you. I just get a little irritated with myself after spending so much time trying to figure this out. Nothing feels worse than feeling like a failure. I'll get back to this hunt after class and work. Hopefully I'll figure out something by tonight.

Okay I admit it, I'm one of the silly noobs who PMed Daniel, but I only did that as a last resort. I had been pretty self sufficient, originally figuring out the ?action=printIt and once that was closed the ?action=loopIt bypass all by my lonesome. When they finally patched the film loop program is when I started to get a bit lost. I only got to use ?%20 for a couple of days (found on a different web-board) before that too was gone.

So now I find myself shit out of luck and acting like a helpless beggar here. I feel kinda dumb because I can't seem to find this new exploit on any search engine either and my various attempts at fooling around with the URL have proved fairly useless. That said, I completely understand Daniel and anyone else who doesn't want to share. They don't know me or any other person asking for help well enough to be 100% sure they won't go posting it all over the place.

So if you are looking for help you should be a little more respectful of those you're asking help from and quit bitching if they decide they don't want to share. I myself hope that someone will be kind enough to steer me in the right direction, but if they don't that's their business.

OMG ... Your all n00bs ... You have sent me enough Messages to fill up my PMs ... Are you kidding me ... FUCK OFF ... Use Google, learn how to manage your fucking searches and get the exploit yourself ... Your all a bunch of fucking idiots .. What is the deal with Photobucket? There are alot more better sites to try and exploit ... OOOOOHHH Boo Hoo did your so called girlfriend post a picture of her tits to someone on a chat, and now you wanna find out what else is in there .. Ohh fucking well ... You apparently need to grow up and make more important things your priority...

Ohh and if your so pathetic to get this, that you create a new profile just to try and get it from me, you need to get a life ...

OMG ... Your all n00bs ... You have sent me enough Messages to fill up my PMs ... Are you kidding me ... FUCK OFF ... Use Google, learn how to manage your fucking searches and get the exploit yourself ... Your all a bunch of fucking idiots .. What is the deal with Photobucket? There are alot more better sites to try and exploit ... OOOOOHHH Boo Hoo did your so called girlfriend post a picture of her tits to someone on a chat, and now you wanna find out what else is in there .. Ohh fucking well ... You apparently need to grow up and make more important things your priority...

Ohh and if your so pathetic to get this, that you create a new profile just to try and get it from me, you need to get a life ...

Only n00bs double post, haha :P

I already admitted to being a n00b ...

I am still a n00b ... But I have enough common sense to LOOK around and READ ... A certain search engine gave me the access you all wanted in less then searching a total of [ And yes I timed it ] 22 Minutes and 43 seconds. Do the work ... angryteethblue1.gif

I might be a n00b, but I have what you don't ... :grr:

Edited by Majest|c

Only n00bs double post, haha :P

I might be a n00b, but I have what you don't ... :grr:

A double chin?

I think people got the wrong impression when I said use google, because I got alot of PM's with the same query strings like "fotobucket, phot0bucket, ph0tobucket, ph0t0bucket, hack crack exploit ,readonly bypass, ?%20, etc".

The people who do this assume somebody else found the exploit and posted it somewhere and you are using google to find that.

This is not what I ment.

Use google to find stuff IN photobucket, not somebody elses post/site/disclosure about photobucket.

And also don't PM me if you just gonna ask "can you push me in the right direction".

/edit: gotta capatalize my I's

Edited by DanielG

Use google to find stuff IN photobucket, not somebody elses post/site/disclosure about photobucket.

I've tried this and it's all well and good at finding stuff that is already public but I have yet to be able to see anything in private albums using this tactic. Are you saying you were able to see photos from accounts that are private by using a search like "username site:photobucket.com" on google? Because that never works for me.

Okay, seeing as a lot of us seem to be at an impasse over the whole photobucket thing, how about we have a go at a similar site. I know for a fact that http://uploader.chipszone.net/ is 95% pr0n and 98% private. Does anyone know how to get into private albums there?

Edited by fuh-cue

I hope you guys aren't talking about fuskering the photos. I dont think there is any other way to see private photos right now.

nothing to see here. was an error.

Edited by DanielG

You know I almost, ALMOST got my hopes up and then after doing an quick google search I realized that PB made it private for a reason.

Happy hacking!

There still is something out there, keep on discovering :voteyes: !

//edit: goddamnit, just after I posted this I tried 'the new way' and it was gone, looks like I'll have to search again

Edited by DanielG

There still is something out there, keep on discovering :voteyes: !

//edit: goddamnit, just after I posted this I tried 'the new way' and it was gone, looks like I'll have to search again

do you mind disclosing the nature of the exploit that no longer works? im curious what i overlooked :/

thank you

Ok, straight to the point.

1. Im new here. Im only here for this topic.

2. Im here from google.

3. i know nothing about coding, hacking etc..

I want to see someones photobucket account. I will pay anyone to do this for me.

**********@hotmail.com

E-Mail address edited by Seal.

Edited by Seal