Canti

Foto Bucket Bypass

228 posts in this topic

Sexual Predators vs. Photobucket

So what you're saying is, just because I like naked chicks, I'm a sexual predator AND a pedophile?

And you're what? Gay?

No, having sex with naked chicks destroys your many masterbation techniques you have aquired after searching the word boobs numerous times on PB's search.

Attack of the n00b members!

He is saying that it seems like everyone wants to access not-so-legal pictures of girls.

anyone willing to let me in on the address bar exploit?

Have you tried simple experimentation?

i've been trying just about everything. scripts url you name it i'm trying it. did they patch it all up or what?

Everything that has been mentioned here has been patched to my knowledge. So if it doesn't work, then it probably is patched.

Hello everyone,

I have been in the Network Engineering (Basically Cisco and wireless technologies) field for about 3 years now. I have quite a bit of PERL knowledge, and some C+. I can make the scripts needed for work, but im looking to broaden my horizens with programming. Any recomendations on reading materials , because this exact thing is what im looking to do, get into Photobucket accounts lol.

Reading materials, the sample script and website that your all talking about would be great to play around with.

Also a list of materials (electronic) that i may need:

to run these scripts DO i in fact need webspace

windows friendly? or should i be using my unix box?

Any help would be great i have... welll at least 2 photobucket accounts i really need (but really just REALLY REALLY WANT) to get into :D

Thanks in advance,

first time poster: MATTYD32!!

To this whole thread, with disregard to a few people ...

" Are you fucking kidding me? " :grr:

Edit:

With the effort you are putting into this new and new and new and new [get the point ] script, you could have by now found out the persons email or name and have emailed them asking to see the pictures. Instead of [buying] them from a person that doesn't exist [social engineering] ... So instead of trying to get a script from someone try differant approaches to getting this done. I learned alot on my own, but alot of people have shown me things that make my life alot easier ... all it takes is [READING] what people have already told you ... Good Hunting .... :grr:

Edited by Majest|c

Hello everyone,

I have been in the Network Engineering (Basically Cisco and wireless technologies) field for about 3 years now. I have quite a bit of PERL knowledge, and some C+. I can make the scripts needed for work, but im looking to broaden my horizens with programming. Any recomendations on reading materials , because this exact thing is what im looking to do, get into Photobucket accounts lol.

Reading materials, the sample script and website that your all talking about would be great to play around with.

Also a list of materials (electronic) that i may need:

to run these scripts DO i in fact need webspace

windows friendly? or should i be using my unix box?

Any help would be great i have... welll at least 2 photobucket accounts i really need (but really just REALLY REALLY WANT) to get into :D

Thanks in advance,

first time poster: MATTYD32!!

With the skills you say you have, ph0t0buck3t accounts should be the least of your worries. Use your skills for something more productive.

::To the people who decided to flame each other back and forth; this is not the place. Get back on topic or head to the Bit Box.::

haha i use it for stuff that is productive, i have a job, that pays me money

small amount of effort = higher then average pay

dunno how much more productive and efficient i can get :P

I just wanna have fun with it...and im not worried about it, i dont spend my nights endlessly trying to get into photobucket, i just check forums every now and then and try out new little address changes i find.

It has become apparent to me that something as simple as changing the address will not work anymore.. adding a "?action=loopIt " or anything like that does not work anymore, so thats why i asked if their are any scripts of any sort that can exploit it, more for fun and applying my knowledge in a DIFFERENT way then im used to.

stop with your bs stories guys.

who cares if you're a coder and want to look up young girls on facebook to see if they have nude pics.

i'll tell you the most recent exploit.

s79.photobucket.com/albums/j144/duende_verde/?%20

is all it took.

add ?%20 after the username, hit enter, you'll get an error, go back and refresh the page, and you're logged in as "read only".

gg. :lol:

who cares if you're a coder and want to look up young girls on facebook to see if they have nude pics.

is all it took.

add ?%20 after the username, hit enter, you'll get an error, go back and refresh the page, and you're logged in as "read only".

That was fixed over 2 weeks ago. Don't come back and say "Oh it works!" because, knowing it doesn't work, I tried it again and still get logins for protected albums.

Is there a new bypass now? Seems like these things are getting shut down quicker and quicker as time goes on. Maybe there is a photobucket employee looking at this thread, which is why anybody with a new exploit or bypass should PM me instead of broadcasting it all over the net :ninja:

is all it took.

That was fixed over 2 weeks ago. Don't come back and say "Oh it works!" because, knowing it doesn't work, I tried it again and still get logins for protected albums.

I didn't say "oh it works", I said it was the most recent exploit. No where in that post did I say it worked. What the hell are you talking about? ha.

is all it took.

I didn't say "oh it works", I said it was the most recent exploit. No where in that post did I say it worked. What the hell are you talking about? ha.

Do you know of any new exploits?

is all it took.

That implies it works especially since there was no "it's fixed" or "doesn't work any more" in your post. Also, I believe this exact same thing was already posted a few pages back. Which goes to show people are only reading the first and last pages of this thread.

is all it took.

That implies it works especially since there was no "it's fixed" or "doesn't work any more" in your post. Also, I believe this exact same thing was already posted a few pages back. Which goes to show people are only reading the first and last pages of this thread.

I believe a few posts back was only the url /// exploit. I don't think ?%20 was posted in this thread before me, if you find it, quote it for me, because I can't find it. I've kept up with this thread since it was made, I just didn't bother to register and post anything until the exploit died, and I wanted to tell you guys to stop trying.

As for you quoting me, that implies nothing. I'm telling you how it WAS done. After showing the url in my post, I said "is all it took." I said took, which is a figure of speech known as PAST TENSE. If i was implying that it currently works, I would've said "is all it takes."

:roll: rofls.

Edited by Jon

you two need to kiss and make up. or maybe work together and figure another way in. otherwise :stfu: .

cheers. :P

I find it funny that it is a bunch of low level posters in this thread ... Wow besides the people I know from before I oeft, you know the ones that have skills have any of these people broke 20 posts,and have big majority of thier 20 or so more post been outside of this thread ???

Read the Code below this post .... You will know where I stand ... :grr:

I find it funny that it is a bunch of low level posters in this thread ... Wow besides the people I know from before I oeft, you know the ones that have skills have any of these people broke 20 posts,and have big majority of thier 20 or so more post been outside of this thread ???

Read the Code below this post .... You will know where I stand ... :grr:

You were also a newb once.

Will you people please go away? All holes are patched and I am no longer working on new exploits. I had my fun. So please for the love of god let this thread die!

You were also a newb once.

I am still a n00b ... But I have enough common sense to LOOK around and READ ... A certain search engine gave me the access you all wanted in less then searching a total of [ And yes I timed it ] 22 Minutes and 43 seconds. Do the work ... :grr: