T.M.O.S

Boosting Bebo Homepage views?

60 posts in this topic

You sir, are VERY lucky this is in Nubie HQ.

ThanX~! Im a Super Desperate Povo Cunt that Desevres TO Die ^_^ Nyuu `

Glad to be in Nubie HQ! :voteyes: I've been using this perl script to mess with my Bebo views for a few weeks now and it was working an absolute treat....but now it's stopped working :unsure: Anybody know why or what can be done to make it work again? Thanks in advance to any genius who can work this out for me.

I'm the same as The Arcane Angel, I had been using the script for a couple of weeks, but it just stopped working a while ago. I am generally confused now. I tried using the script mentioned here, which was entering my username and password, but that didn't work :( . I'm so very sad. I did hear of one idea, which was creating some form of hybrid cookie, meaning the user was constantly logged in, but I have no idea where to start. Any suggestions would be really appreciated, Thanks.

Looks like Bebo has beaten everyone :unsure: By the way, I don't think it has anything to do with being logged in or not. When it was working, I used to run the script whilst logged in, when the captcha box would come up, I'd input the code and continue and the views would climb away. Doing the same now has no effect. It just completely ignores the script <_<

Edited by The Arcane Angel

yeah hey everyone.... i use bebo and i want mii views 2 go up so i can show up this girl who thinks shes all that...

so ive downloaded perl the latest version and the old version done all that "bin" stuff and bebo views.pl but no matter how much i try it juss keeps coming up to the NotePad. so like has bebo figured out the hack or something??

plz reply soon

Edited by Kaffy_n00b

I am pretty sure that this horse has been beaten to death. The thread will stay with an answer and code samples (Thanks Dr Death) but I am going to close it to stop the drive-by posts.

1) Hacks do not last forever. The people running sites like this can stop you just as easily as it was to make that script ion the first place.

2) You can modify the script to get around this, but you already have a good start and now it is time for you to do some research yourself.

THREAD CLOSED!